Time Atax Xc replacement springs ??

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I've been running time atacs on all my bikes since mid 90's and even have a set of the original ti carbons with yellow plates still running strong on my gravel grinder after possibly 50k miles on them.

I just switched to shimano's on all my bikes due to breaking no less than 10 sets (yes you read that correctly) of time pedal's "arches" Some on the first ride, and despite what some may say, this NOT 100% attributable to pedal strikes, although I admit one or two out of the 10 were rocksmash related.

Time DOES NOT stand behind their product anymore. I sent them 4 PAIRS of pedals all purchased in the past year, some with receipts less than 2 mnths old and they sent them back saying they were not fixable. I have been pushing the pins/springs, scrounging dead sets on ebay, and rebuilding them frankenstein style to keep myself running, but after having one fail in Telluride's bike park inexplicably and another leading me to eject horrifically at The Glen last week for absolutely no reason whatsoever, I decided for my own self-preservation to relegate them to my parts bin.

I have PLENTY of Time parts if your interested, just PM me ;)
Ill take what you have!

jdgang

I am also switching over I got a pair of carbon atac you can have mitch. I will either get them to you at the short track or dirt fest. I will also have a pair of Time Z as well if you want them

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I am also switching over I got a pair of carbon atac you can have mitch. I will either get them to you at the short track or dirt fest. I will also have a pair of Time Z as well if you want them
Thanks Josh!

Top Bottom