Thursday Nights at Chimney Rock

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Nassau going to be too wet still?
I don’t know. It’s windy AF right now so maybe it’ll dry out. Supposed to be decent drying weather now till then so it’s a possibility.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
If it’s too muddy on Thursday, would anyone be interested in a road ride? Same ish starting spot, 90-120 minutes?
I'd be up for a road ride if it's wet. I'm racing Ringwood Saturday so I'm not looking to go nutz anyway Thursday.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I can’t make it down there. If you guys want to do that instead I’ll understand, but it’d be cooler for me if yous rode up here. ?

there is always round valley - either road or mtb.....solid loop either way.
(i'm thinking i might want to try to hold on for a few minutes....)

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I’m still hoping cr will be dry enough.
Yea, that is the plan of record. We’ll make a call Wednesday night so everyone has time to pack up their gear and bring to work the. Eat day.
I feel like the ground is sucking up the moisture pretty good and there’s a decent chance we ride dirt.

TripJ's

I’m good with whatever. Also not looking to ride at race pace. However if you guys slow down a bit, that’s probably still my race pace. I think I just have to be home a little early this week, wife has a meeting.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
I’m good with whatever. Also not looking to ride at race pace. However if you guys slow down a bit, that’s probably still my race pace. I think I just have to be home a little early this week, wife has a meeting.
I’m not racing ringwood now so whatever goes bros.

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Looks like we're on for MTB. We'll try to roll out at 5. If you get there early you can warm up or take a nap.

Top Bottom