Thursday Nights at Chimney Rock

Dajerseyrat

Yes, u can take the place of Dave Taylor...which means we won't drop you unless you get annoying.
I tend to get annoying can you guys inbox me some contact digits. I'm demoing a Santa Cruz today at six mile, then demoing an intense ACV the rest of the weekend. Want to get as much seat time as possible.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Dat new bike smile. @BrianGT3
Hot steamy ride but ended with cooler temps, the clouds rolled in, but no rain.

20180907_053146.jpg

BrianGT3

Hey @BrianGT3 how do you like the new Blur? Does it live up to the hype? Any thoughts you can share?

First impressions - this bike is amazing!

What ever Santa Cruz did with the geometry they did it right.

Solid climber, lots of grip, good acceleration. Seat tube angle isn't far off my road bike, easy to lay down power. With a low BB height it loves to corner, loved the single track. On the tech and downhills it rides like a trailbike! I took conservative lines but barely uncorked it's capabilites. I'm really looking forward to racing it this coming Sunday.

I hoping after racing it this weekend I get gather a little more data and experience getting a solid ride on it. I'm planning to write up a review which I will post up on the board here sometime next week.

qclabrat

First impressions - this bike is amazing!

What ever Santa Cruz did with the geometry they did it right.

Solid climber, lots of grip, good acceleration. Seat tube angle isn't far off my road bike, easy to lay down power. With a low BB height it loves to corner, loved the single track. On the tech and downhills it rides like a trailbike! I took conservative lines but barely uncorked it's capabilites. I'm really looking forward to racing it this coming Sunday.

I hoping after racing it this weekend I get gather a little more data and experience getting a solid ride on it. I'm planning to write up a review which I will post up on the board here sometime next week.
I could tell you liked the bike, you had a big ass grin on your face when i saw you with Iggy on blue

Top Bottom