Thursday Nights at Chimney Rock

alex_k

I'm gonna be at CR at 4, gonna tone it down, my race season is over and I don't need to hammer. I'll have my play bike, @alex_k do u still mtb?
@Matt Bruno bring some shandies. It's really hard to tag u in a post, there are way too many Matt's and u do not post enough.
yeah, I ride my mtb but less than kayak. My knee has not completely recovered and unfortunately 4 is way too early for me - I'll be there at 6pm

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm heading to CR today, Iggy steady social pace. Gonna get there by 4, will stop back at lot for anyone who wants to meet up.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thursday night ride...ded.
@jShort don't even tell me you got backed up on laundry and couldn't make it.
I think @David Taylor and Mike are on vacation, @mbruno was upstate somewhere posting pictures of lakes on FB.
I think I saw @alex_k truck in lot when I left...no heads up???

I don't think anyone is riding Hi-tech, there is so much growth over the rocks. I didn't think vegation could grow like that over rocks.

I slowed the pace a bit but rode every trail.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thursday night ride...ded.
@jShort don't even tell me you got backed up on laundry and couldn't make it.
I think @David Taylor and Mike are on vacation, @mbruno was upstate somewhere posting pictures of lakes on FB.
I think I saw @alex_k truck in lot when I left...no heads up???

I don't think anyone is riding Hi-tech, there is so much growth over the rocks. I didn't think vegation could grow like that over rocks.

I slowed the pace a bit but rode every trail.

I would have joined you. When I saw your post it was too late though. I have already gone for an early ride.
I did the same slow paced tire there last Thursday night. High tech was over grown then, can't imagine how bad it was a week later.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was there around 5:30, I guess you were about to finish the ride.
I'll try to sneak out earlier the next time
Just busting, I finished up by 6. It's not easy hiding a truck with enough kayak holders on it to outfit a naval expedition.

Top Bottom