Thursday Nights at Chimney Rock

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
All this bickering aside O really do, like @Mountain Bike Mike said, enjoy and look up to these guys for training. I am pretty stressed at the moment and should take a break but this is my break from the stress so...honestly I think I enjoy the training more than the racing as guys I once raced and enjoyed racing stepped in different directions. Hopefully tonight is a good ride like we have had many times in the past. I enjoy riding with all you guys... @jShort , @pooriggy , @BrianGT3 , @mbruno , @Mountain Bike Mike etc...maybe I just suck at keyboarding like @pooriggy sucks at keeping air in his tires? Hoo nose...

Mountain Bike Mike

Hill climb showdowns. Whatever isn't resolved today will be continued on Sunday

MBM v JShort Deflection attempt.... Did you see Brian’s lap times at Sizzler? If I recall a couple years ago Brian was struggling to hold on to Jeremy at CR and his lap times at the last race were faster...

I think Brian v Jeremy is where the action is... I’d put $5 on Brian tonight. i got nothing for these guys.

Mountain Bike Mike

Does anyone remember the sound of @soulchild 's soul breaking when @Mountain Bike Mike showed up and smoked him on the climbs? I heard the break 30 miles awhile. Pretty sure that was the end of competitive Lou before he went into witness protection.

All I remember from that was how many god damn chains I dropped and had to murder myself to not get dropped and then gettinf lost on red and had to cut through a neighborhood while Pearl and Utah constructed a search party.

RIP - Lou.. i think the real reason Lou quit was when he hammered his head in to a rock at Waway that year.

Mountain Bike Mike

Brian walks quietly and carries a big stick, that doesn't sell tickets

I think Brian has the most potential to take the champ down now.. however Jeremy can hold his fit and stay near the sharp end pretty much all year...

I’m not sure if Brian has that type of staying power

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The Thursday night ride this year has kinda gone to shit...will it ever come back in all its glory?? or will it fade and be a distant memory like the legendary Tuesday night High Gear axe ride...

giphy.gif

Top Bottom