Thursday Nights at Chimney Rock

First off I love the sport, your team and a good rivalry. No harm, no foul.These posts will continue to be like this ad long as I have three young kids at home with two parents lacking a lot of sleep living in a house that’s too small. Cheers.

Be there at 4:20ish...anyone have an a spare large kit, or shorts or anythin they can bring with? Brainfarted and left the kit at home while making my 30,000 replies that @Norm can’t stand.

Last edited:
Be there at 4:20ish...anyone have an a spare large kit, or shorts or anythin they can bring with? Brainfarted and left the kit at home while making my 30,000 replies that @Norm can’t stand.

I have an extra sprinkles jersey (club fit large). Not really sure I can let you wear it though. ;)

Stop and buy some cheapo shorts somewhere (trek store?) And your set.

And what race did you pass me? Don't u race open? (Starting at least a minute in front of me).

giphy.gif

since jshort v MBM battle didnt go down as planned, this is our only hope

giphy.gif

since jshort v MBM battle didnt go down as planned, this is our only hope

It happened.. wouldn’t call it a battle, or much of anything... Jshort is the standard For which I train for and use these rides as validation / guage.

Having lined up at sizzler and couldn’t hold on to him proved I have much more work to do... reality is he is a level above me and it woulf take me a couple years of hard work to get there and by that time he will be a couple years better.

I appreciate the stb / pearl attempt to make a rivaly... I never had a chance

Back
Top Bottom