Thursday Nights at Chimney Rock

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
RV accomplished. I chased @mbruno out and back on a foggy, damp, humid evening. The sweaty rocks were slick as ice .
20180601_095328.jpg

We need that Pickle dude at Wawayanda to go rogue and build awesome trails at RV. The trails there now are the opposite of awesome.

20171008_192623.jpg

Round Valley sounds so tranquil and it is, from the water. For mtbing, RV is really vile. This place can be renamed Death Climbs or Hill Repeats.

qclabrat

unfortunately with the work planned at RV, the state will have no interest investing on improvements.
The mid section is my favorite, end up parking at Pickell and do a quick loop using red and yellow. Yellow not much of a trail though.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
RV accomplished. I chased @mbruno out and back on a foggy, damp, humid evening. The sweaty rocks were slick as ice .
View attachment 69860

We need that Pickle dude at Wawayanda to go rogue and build awesome trails at RV. The trails there now are the opposite of awesome.

View attachment 69861
Round Valley sounds so tranquil and it is, from the water. For mtbing, RV is really vile. This place can be renamed Death Climbs or Hill Repeats.

The problem is you were trying to keep up with Matt.

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Where are we going this week? If CR is wet, I vote LewMo or Nassau. We can do the race loops at lewmo or I could lead a fast flow ride at Nassau.

Either way, it's going to be a fast one, I can feel it.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Where are we going this week?
I'm most likely racing Ramseys on Saturday, I'll probably take the SS to Hartshorne to air it out. I'd do Nassau but I'm kinda sick of driving over a 100 miles in a day. I gotz to pace myself.

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm most likely racing Ramseys on Saturday, I'll probably take the SS to Hartshorne to air it out. I'd do Nassau but I'm kinda sick of driving over a 100 miles in a day. I gotz to pace myself.

I was thinking about racing but it's 2 hours away and a 9AM start. Meh.

BrianGT3

I'll join you at hartshorne tomorrow

Also planning to give Ramsey a go this weekend

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
It looked wet driving by this morning on Newman's. Still some visible standing puddles near the entrance

What puddles near what entrance? Red or Blue side? No BS'ing here... :)

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
So, just me and @mbruno? (who has a fully functional crank thanks to me)

Top Bottom