Thursday Nights at Chimney Rock

qclabrat

I drive up Newmans each morning, and usually peak into white and blue.
Did not stop to recon, but looks wet to me. Most of the snow has melted contributing to the saturation.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I drive up Newmans each morning, and usually peak into white and blue.
Did not stop to recon, but looks wet to me. Most of the snow has melted contributing to the saturation.

Thanks. I was getting updates from Kirt and Paul who have been in the woods clearing all the damage from the storms.

I'm not going to post a ride in shit conditions. It's safe to assume that if I post a ride, I have confirmed conditions are good to go.

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Jeremy, There’s a chance I’m in NJ the next couple weeks, just need to see if i can travel up to CR and shred on the HT.

If serious, yes. Hardtail is available. You break it you buy it

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
I won’t be in for this til after mooch. If you have a coach you might as well do what he says right? Ughh...sometimes it’s tough having a schedule.

Xler8

If you can ride Chimney Rock and maintain a 8 to 9 mph average you should be fine.
I've been on this ride on my best day and was dropped with a 7.8 avg.

Only if the bike is pointing downhill could I come close to that pace.

Kudos to those that can push that kind of pace uphill and downhill.

Mountain Bike Mike

I won’t be in for this til after mooch. If you have a coach you might as well do what he says right? Ughh...sometimes it’s tough having a schedule.

After you hit “post reply” did you send a message to your coach to build these in to your plan?

Deez rides ARE the training for XC racing... doesn’t get better than this

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
After you hit “post reply” did you send a message to your coach to build these in to your plan?

Deez rides ARE the training for XC racing... doesn’t get better than this

Funny... I got this email from Ken today

Screenshot_20180411-164048_Gmail.jpg

Top Bottom