Thursday Nights at Chimney Rock

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok, i'm in but I have to do the quickie, its my wifes birthday. Wheels down at 3:45, done by 5:15, this means I'll probably be out solo. @Dairyman , @BrianGT3 @David Taylor usually arrive at 4ish, they can chime in with meeting time. If you see me, stop and give the secret nod.

rick81721

Lothar
FYI there's going to be some mud - I just finished a ride there yesterday at 2pm as the skies opened up - poured for a good hour. Another shower just passed through

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
IMG_0799.JPG
IMG_0800.JPG
IMG_0801.JPG
IMG_0802.JPG

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Did you have to wait a few minutes for Iggy to catch up?
He flatted at the way bottom of high tech so I finished the climb. Started head back down but waited for him to put a tube in. I am not climbing that thing twice when he is sponsored bu Stan's but has dry tires.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
He flatted at the way bottom of high tech so I finished the climb. Started head back down but waited for him to put a tube in. I am not climbing that thing twice when he is sponsored bu Stan's but has dry tires.
Iggy flats every ride at CR. He should just stick to the rigid SS.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Definitely not feeling it last night.
I cut my sidewall on Minion going down Hi tech. That tire is usually bombproof, I was kinda surprised.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Are you riding tonight? It would be my first time meeting up for a group ride, but I can "hang".
I'm a strong maybe at this point. What time do you think you can get there?

Top Bottom