Thursday Nights at Chimney Rock

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
And yet there was still a ride?
We stayed over on yellow where conditions where not that bad. Dave and I did scout Blue and it was wet, also some wet spots on red.
Had we gotten a trail report, we would have bailed on ride. If you want to yell at someone yell at Dave Taylor...he is the resident whipping boy.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
We stayed over on yellow where conditions where not that bad. Dave and I did scout Blue and it was wet, also some wet spots on red.
Had we gotten a trail report, we would have bailed on ride. If you want to yell at someone yell at Dave Taylor...he is the resident whipping boy.
I shall take the whipping. As an experienced group we typically braaap , wheelie, pffffft or whatever to avoid the wet stuff.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Kirt and Iggy do enough trail maintenance there to make up for it.
I don't look at it that way. If you know trails are wet you should avoid.
Sometimes you are not sure, so you give it a shot and post up what you find. I don't fault those who do this.

It's Memorial Day wknd, people want to mtb if it's nice out and I don't blame them. I'd avoid blue, other areas of the park are wet but not horrible.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
The MTBNJ crew in general are good people with great intent...they may be rough around the edges but all mean well and try to promote ethical cycling in the area.

Top Bottom