Thursday Nights at Chimney Rock

haha, was it painful?
you did well if you weren't dropped
don't ride with them if they got Scalpels in tow

They took it easy on me and waited a bunch. It wasn’t painful, per se, I just lost them in the technical sections. They weren’t gassing it, though. I don’t expect that hospitality to last very long.

PS, I have a feeling this will be a hot one. Come ready to shred

That would be great to get everyone on that list in.
cdd9646eb9f00d30f5aeceb5fc8022e7.gif

Can we have more info please.
Living with a torn ACL, I was always careful about landing on my weaken leg but did not really think that a steady, intensive load could hurt the knee much. I was so wrong, following 10 week training plan by Sufferfest, ignoring some pain I reached the bottom on the last day of 10th week. The next day I could not walk because of pain, my knee clicked and gave me some scary sensational feelings. I almost feel Ok about bending my knee now but still think that recovery will be very long this time.

I'm kayaking for cardio now. Buying and changing them faster than bikes :)

Attachments

• BB100381-FF56-440A-93BE-3A37670D649C.jpeg
    BB100381-FF56-440A-93BE-3A37670D649C.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 101
  • 552D8DBB-1082-4E03-8249-3C292EA48B9E.jpeg
    552D8DBB-1082-4E03-8249-3C292EA48B9E.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
kayaking for cardio now. Buying and changing them faster than bikes
Sorry to hear about your knee. Hopefully they can repair it. Let us know how MRI goes.
Nice upgrade, fiberglass? Where do you paddle?

I’m in, but will let the blue loop decide if my back likes it.

We'ill give you a chance to warm up. We generally take it easier on blue, but turn it up on the way to the other side.

Sorry to hear about your knee. Hopefully they can repair it. Let us know how MRI goes.
Nice upgrade, fiberglass? Where do you paddle?
Thanks. That is not fiberglass yet, they called it thermoformed ABS, still lighter than rotomolded polyethylene (that was 1st one). I paddle Carnegie lake and Canal near to Princeton but definitely planning to explore good north and south places.

Back
Top Bottom