Thoughts on Fox 36

yanmar

Looking to purchase a Fox 36 grip 2 factory . I've heard some good things but all on paper .

yanmar

2018 Rocky Mountain pipeline xl 27.5 boost . I know they make spacers for the front wheel for the wider size .

qclabrat

The Pipeline is spec'd for a 140mm fork, does the Fox36 come with that travel? Yes, great fork for the right bike. Which fork is on the Pipeline now and why you want to upgrade?

yanmar

1) I am 215 lbs
2) After reading the reviews on the fork it seems to be a more compliant fork , it has better adjustability and I think the bigger overall diameter will better suit my weight
3) Currently have the factory 34

Chris(NJ)

1) I am 215 lbs
2) After reading the reviews on the fork it seems to be a more compliant fork , it has better adjustability and I think the bigger overall diameter will better suit my weight
3) Currently have the factory 34

What kind of adjustments have you already made on the 34 that you feel havent met your needs yet?

BPaze

I can say this, I run a Fox Factory 34 and was 230lbs at the start of the season, I ride a Kona Big Honzo and I don't think I have used all the travel or bottomed out except maybe a minimal amount of time. I don't ride downhill, but do ride a lot of the rockier more technical northern parks. The 34 is a very solid fork, you may want to look into tweaking the settings, adding spacers or even getting it tuned for you.

On the other side hooray for new fork day!

Top Bottom