Not open for further replies.
Proof the beach isn't crowded and my son is napping on me

Attachments

• IMG_20180905_101651825.jpg
    IMG_20180905_101651825.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 88
Proof the beach isn't crowded and my son is napping on me
hmm, resorting to using a sleeping child as an excuse now
enjoy your vacation and pick yourself up when you get back, looking for an update towards gate#1 on Sept 30th, which is only 3 weeks away...

yeah lol my run yesterday was overall good my ankle feels fatigued I'm guessing from 9 hours straight in a car hope to run in a few unless @Paul H wants to get wet today
I don't mind getting wet... I just don't want to slip and die. If you want to do a gravel type of ride, I'd be down.

Have you done Columbia trails? Never been but this sounds doable today?

I don't mind getting wet... I just don't want to slip and die. If you want to do a gravel type of ride, I'd be down.

Have you done Columbia trails? Never been but this sounds doable today?
who likes riding in sustained rain like today, looks like Thursday may be first day with some promise.
Take your wife out on a lunch date and earn brownie points now when you can't ride.
My wife likes me to follow her around at the malls and I carry her bags, I hate it, but it makes her happy. I grab a vento Americano and make sure my phone is fully charged.

yeah lol my run yesterday was overall good my ankle feels fatigued I'm guessing from 9 hours straight in a car hope to run in a few unless @Paul H wants to get wet today
where are you with the 220 target by Sept 30th? Not eating for a day and hanging around the john the day before doesn't count. 20 days away....

who likes riding in sustained rain like today, looks like Thursday may be first day with some promise.
Take your wife out on a lunch date and earn brownie points now when you can't ride.
My wife likes me to follow her around at the malls and I carry her bags, I hate it, but it makes her happy. I grab a vento Americano and make sure my phone is fully charged.
Oh god... no.... no mall. I hate going tp the mall. Took them out to dinner last night that has to be some brownie points.
Too much rain right now for any kind of riding. Maybe if it comes down to a drizzle.

Oh god... no.... no mall. I hate going tp the mall. Took them out to dinner last night that has to be some brownie points.
Too much rain right now for any kind of riding. Maybe if it comes down to a drizzle.
not the same, don't under estimate the power of date night or lunch
You get double points, dinner with the three of you is just, well dinner...

not the same, don't under estimate the power of date night or lunch
You get double points, dinner with the three of you is just, well dinner...
Well.. they are ditching me today. They had prior plans so I will be home all by myself.
I guess I'll goof around with the bikes. Prolly put the Deore brakes on the PIP... and maybe take a nap or something.... or head down to REI and see what they have.

In celebration of my wife's best friend moving from AZ to long valley I am going to be going to lippman for a day, in early October. The map looks like someone dropped a bowl of spaghetti!

Today got my eating checked in my going to run after work rather than sit in traffic I'm going to step up to 3 miles since my last run went so well as long as my ankle doesn't give me issues.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180910-220316.png
    Screenshot_20180910-220316.png
    344.5 KB · Views: 80
Too much too fast
1. Jump from 2 to 3 miles is huge. Would suggest smaller increments.
2. Get your ankles sorted out first. You don't want to mess it up.

I think my ankle was acting up from a long drive I'll find out today.
too early to look at numbers. Just work yourself progressively to targets like two times around then three and so on. Once your body no longer rejects running, start building some measurable goals. Also consider running on grass or the high school rubberized track, yeah its boring as hell, but your body will appreciate the occasional break from the road.

<---Read

ok, it is helping with weight and endurance.
it still sucks.

I'm too lazy to look back, think it was mentioned not to heal-strike when running.

hmm, today is 9/21 and no update for 10 days.
Should I continue to shame you or should we just have the mods lock this one up.
Here are your targets:
- I turn 27 on September 30th I'd like be 220 by then.
- I signed up for the NY state police test with the expectation of being DQ'd(again) for being color blind I give my self 3 months(11/21/18) to be able to pass their test, 40 sit ups in one minute, 33 pushups and 1.5 miles in 11:58.

Weigh you self tonight, the amount over 220 will be the number of minutes we will do zone5 intervals at 8AM. We'll repeat till one of us pukes. That should knock off a few pounds. I found this chart kinda funny... Still plan to be in the 150-170 range.
1537535825323.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom