MTBNJ's birdbox DH challenge thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Snowblower mounted on the wall, a foot higher than it was before doubt it will help :(

10 inches smaller for the hope of getting my bike sooner

Attachments

• IMG_20181027_233906289.jpg
    IMG_20181027_233906289.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 109

qclabrat

The only way this will work in 2019 is if you put your personal goals above other noise.
If it's really important treat it like it is. Avoid putting the burden of the world on your shoulders and make it about yourself. It doesn't have to be narcissistic, but you also don't need to spend 3 hrs trying to fix Paul's $20 brake lever.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
The only way this will work in 2019 is if you put your personal goals above other noise.
If it's really important treat it like it is. Avoid putting the burden of the world on your shoulders and make it about yourself. It doesn't have to be narcissistic, but you also don't need to spend 3 hrs trying to fix Paul's $20 brake lever.
$30.... its $30 lol

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
The problem I see is the lack of will and consistency.
I am not trying to knock him down as this is generally the problem with most people and the hardest thing to do.
When he starts, he starts strong but eventually fades away and finds with excuses.

So... he has 1 run under this belt now. Let's see how long this lasts.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I am not trying to knock him down as this is generally the problem with most people and the hardest thing to do.
When he starts, he starts strong but eventually fades away and finds with excuses.

It's over lol, jk my wife is making it a priority she kicked me out last night

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod

I like to work with my hands and I can't take my son the the garage it's to cold and I can't take him to the basement so I need something I can do while playing with him.

Mtbdog

It's been 3 days since his last posted run, so @Paul H hits it on the head again! Clairvoyance or predictable outcome? Let's go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom