Things that make you smile :)

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
AS i watch my grass grow real long, my wife reminded me my relatively new push mower wasnt running good again. What a pos. Well on our daily walk we spot a mower curb side. I'm like score!! Bring it home, it has fresh oil. Starts on 2nd pull. Self propelled, runs great. Heres our ntm mower. My newold one is in the back. Which is going to the local guy that sells $50 used mowers.20190418_132617.jpg

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Well on our daily walk we spot a mower curb side. I'm like score!! Bring it home, it has fresh oil. Starts on 2nd pull. Self propelled, runs great. Heres our ntm mower.

Nice score! My lawn mower is an electric powered push mower that my dad got for $5 like 12 years ago. It works flawlessly and I've never done any type of maintenance on it.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
AS i watch my grass grow real long, my wife reminded me my relatively new push mower wasnt running good again. What a pos. Well on our daily walk we spot a mower curb side. I'm like score!! Bring it home, it has fresh oil. Starts on 2nd pull. Self propelled, runs great. Heres our ntm mower. My newold one is in the back. Which is going to the local guy that sells $50 used mowers.View attachment 93176
Sucks for that guy that went inside for a beer and comes back to see his mower missing.

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
Sucks for that guy that went inside for a beer and comes back to see his mower missing.
Maybe, but now i have a nice self propelled lawn mower. I think the lawn mower gods smiled on me today since I have to mow my mil lawn tomorrow.

Reactions: roc

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Really good day. Kid had kinda stalled learning to ride a bike ‘cause training wheels are the devil. Anyway over last weekend she basically taught herself how to do it. And thanks to @tim.stevens she’s all hooked up with a perfect sized bike.

So today she said “hey dad, can we go ride around on our bikes?”
You’re darn right we can.

078FCDEC-A39A-447A-A049-43F35FC97FC3.jpeg

Kaleidopete

May 7, 1951 actor Robert Hegyes was born in Perth Amboy, New Jersey.
He grew up in Metuchen and began acting at Metuchen High School in the mid-1960s.
He graduated from Glassboro State College (now Rowan University).
He became famous for his portrayal of “Epstein” (Juan Luis Pedro Felipo de Huevos Epstein)
on Welcome Back, Kotter and as detective Manny Esposito on the 1980s American crime drama
Cagney & Lacey. Hegyes died January 26, 2012 at JFK Medical Center in Edison, NJ

59621559_2171463122948836_5724048347266809856_n.jpg

Top Bottom