Things that make you smile :)

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Now that you're the face of MASS, got to do the whole series.
1711%20funnythingheard.jpg

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Going to a conference in lower Manhattan, getting an early start and a late finish to cocktail hour because you told the bartender that sponsors are allowed to get started early, walking out of the building and grabbing the last functioning citibike, getting to Penn Station 4 minutes before your train departs, grabbing a slice and a sip of sunshine, and walking on the train five seconds before the door closes.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Being ill and lying here went through old PM's

This made me smile and remember that day we showed you
@Robin
We should ride this day there for a 10 year anniversary
Screenshot_20190318-163045_Chrome.jpg

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Great choice, I love my Duo’s.

wasnt planning to take this bike in tomorrow, but now i will, cant wait to try em out, may at some point put them on with my powertap to get a comparison as to how they read (i like numbers, its an engineer thing . . .)

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
wasnt planning to take this bike in tomorrow, but now i will, cant wait to try em out, may at some point put them on with my powertap to get a comparison as to how they read (i like numbers, its an engineer thing . . .)

so i have a theory on pedal power vs chainring or hub - the sum of your pedal power is different, because if you don't lift
the raising leg, you get the power at the pedal, but not at the chainring or hub - it is consumed by the power needed to raise the off leg up.

i've been playing with pedal mechanics on the kickr and it looks to be 20-30 watts by just releasing the leg weight, not scraping or pulling up.

i'm a noob at this, so i would think some of the power people, @UtahJoe could comment - probably should start a thread. like a blog or something....(not a hint)

Top Bottom