These Days Are Fleeting

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
November is more of the last really nice day but very soon 70's will be gone and 60's will be gone not long after that. Get out there before it is gone. These are the days...

B0323BB9-3CA2-41BA-808F-ACCD0228D7CB_zpsjuryyn0s.jpg

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The one reprieve some of us have is when the clocks go back, they do give us a little more AM daylight.

So when I'm riding my cross bike in the football field, I can see where I'm going

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
i gotta figure out how to get lunch rides back in again. mid-40s this early morning.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
The one reprieve some of us have is when the clocks go back, they do give us a little more AM daylight.

So when I'm riding my cross bike in the football field, I can see where I'm going
Yeah, I started using lights at the end of July, meh.

i gotta figure out how to get lunch rides back in again. mid-40s this early morning.
First 40's was like a week ago, first 30's this past weekend. It be a coming.

Mountain Bike Mike

Last winter, I came to the conclusion that I REALLY don't like riding in the winter but I do it because I know how important it is when MTB racing rolls around in April. I don't think I can retire for the winter so it's either:
- Riding on the road and in the woods in sub freezing weather. Woods seems to be a better option due to the protection from the wind.
- Embracing and finding a happy place on the trainer
- Buying a fat bike

it hasn't hit me yet or maybe I'm in denial about how close we are to cold weather riding.

RobW

Last winter, I came to the conclusion that I REALLY don't like riding in the winter but I do it because I know how important it is when MTB racing rolls around in April. I don't think I can retire for the winter so it's either:
- Riding on the road and in the woods in sub freezing weather. Woods seems to be a better option due to the protection from the wind.
- Buying a fat bike

it hasn't hit me yet or maybe I'm in denial about how close we are to cold weather riding.
I know @Juggernaut will bite onto that bait !

Johnny Utah

- Buying a fat bike

Buy a fatbike now......welcome to Thunderdome.

Top Bottom