The Walking Dead....why no bikes?

blackburn1973

solid logic there - they have no commitment to him, so he can not be used as leverage, only as an example.

i don't watch Fear, but the talking dead makes me laugh.

i'm watching The League on nflix with my 13yo - i'm a bad father. it is hysterical, and he misses half of it.
(it was his find) - i think he gets some of the dick jokes tho.

Put your dollars on Michonne. Rick's love interests just have a way of not sticking around for long ...

AndyJ

I was watching some old episodes, and this thread came to mind. In "Self Help" (season 5, episode 5), after the church bus catches fire, Tara jokes "Maybe we can find some bikes. Bikes don't burn." Too bad they didn't take her suggestion :)

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
i think Negan survives the season, Most of Rick's crew get away, and takes defectors with them -
setting up war and agreement between groups.

didn't read the comic books...

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was watching some old episodes, and this thread came to mind. In "Self Help" (season 5, episode 5), after the church bus catches fire, Tara jokes "Maybe we can find some bikes. Bikes don't burn." Too bad they didn't take her suggestion :)

Everything burns.. for $20.

burning_bike.jpg

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I could care a less but had to intervene as my daughter (13) who eats breathes WD was balling and carry on in the other room.
My god its zombies for Christ sakes.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I could care a less but had to intervene as my daughter (13) who eats breathes WD was balling and carry on in the other room.

It's not about the zombies.....but you know that!

I watched the second airing at 11:30. Had to go social media blackout during that thing attempting to be a football game.

Only problem is that I missed talking dead!

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
That was a brutal episode! Actually mad me mad.

@mattybfat they killed off a major character, I would have been balling if I was a 13yo girl.

They killed off 2 major characters holms, didn't see that coming. This episode was way more over the top than I imagined it would be, good way to start things off with this Neegan dude. I'm sure they're going to drag Rick's plan for revenge out for more than this season though.

Pagliacci

My teen is very jealous that your teen actually got a hug from CR.

And I'm no spelling cop, but for the record, our daughters were bawling after the episode, not balling.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
And I'm no spelling cop, but for the record, our daughters were bawling after the episode, not balling
FTR
I am just a step above a HS drop out. I am pretty sure almost every post I do is a structural written mess:) On the bright side my hands and experience make me some pretty decent dough though.

Reactions: rlb

rlb

They killed off 2 major characters holms, didn't see that coming. This episode was way more over the top than I imagined it would be, good way to start things off with this Neegan dude. I'm sure they're going to drag Rick's plan for revenge out for more than this season though.

You're right, 2, and I don't think anyone saw it coming. I guess Glenn hit harder than Abraham for some reason. A lot of people theorized it would be Abraham and it makes sense since he's the big guy with the self-sacrifice type of attitude. I was thinking Glenn myself because that's how it goes down in the comics, and there was a line from Maggie last season that foreshadowed it. So to see Abraham go first I had the mindset of "Ok, we know who it was, now lets see how the group moves on..." but Glenn came out of nowhere and was much more shocking. Regardless, that was a hell of a first episode and hopefully this season keeps the momentum going.

rlb

I can't find a video of it, but when the group makes the deal with the hilltop and they decide to go after the saviors Maggie says "this is going to cost us something"

Top Bottom