The (unofficial) Tour de Fat

Awesome, Thanx Matty.

Dustin, I'm not sure what shape Allamuchy north is, but when its good we'll get a triple parker goin. Right now 25+ miles in these parks will kill us! It will be fun. Tell your boss your herpes flaired up and cant be seen in public:p

Saying NHM was a pain in the ass. Almost as bad as saying
map1111111111567990 ;) see you there Rob.

Going to try and make this one... if ya'll don't mind a curly haired trash talking punk.

whooooooop!!!

I'm off saturday so I am 100% in on this ride. Capers, I'll drive us up unless Wally is coming then he drives. Either way we're going to his house after for beers.

I'm off saturday so I am 100% in on this ride. Capers, I'll drive us up unless Wally is coming then he drives. Either way we're going to his house after for beers.

Sounds good dude. I appreciate it. However don't count on me 100% just yet. I still need to check with "management".

And I just realized, she is planning a social gathering at our house Saturday. Which I believe partially involves celebrating Mare's birthday. :) So now I don't know what I'm doing. I'll let you know.

Eating? Drinking?

Most likely, Although I usually try to justify excess eating & drinking with a good long bike ride.

I'm afraid I may have to stick local. Maybe I'll hit up Hartshorne in the morning.

Been wanting to attend one of these rides for a while. Next time gadget, next time...

Yeah, I dont think Im going to go. We didnt have any plans for easter until yesterday, so now the stuff we were going to do on sunday I will need to do on saturday.

...so now the stuff we were going to do on sunday I will need to do on saturday.

Eating? Drinking?

Come to my house afterwards and drink beers. We'll sit out in the garage again in lawn chairs while the civilized human beings congregate inside the house.

Never really thought about it until now, but I wish we were related. Holidays would be much more fun.

Eating? Drinking?

Never really thought about it until now, but I wish we were related. Holidays would be much more fun.

Easter weekend Point Pleasant sells ticket books for the boardwalk 2 for 1. So since we didnt have any plans for Easter we were going to spend the day there. My cousin called yesterday to invite us to her house so we accepted. So saturday we will be going to Point.

we're simple down here, drinking in the garage or basement is what makes holidays bearable.

Norm, I have more than enough white trash in my family. I can lend you some if you want... :D

Just kidding capers.. Im not implying anything.

It's ok Jeremy. Some of us are simple creatures. Easily amused, and don't need much to have a good time.

Back
Top Bottom