The Road to Somewhere

You gotta find something that motivates you when your will power is tested. I have a few things I keep in the back of my mind that I think about when temptation rears its head. Bad races, getting dropped, fuckheads that are faster... you get it.

Works for me. Usually.

That works for me when I’m in race season. This time of year that’s hard for me. I get somewhat motivated knowing I want to come out swinging hard but then I have a bad day and it all goes in the crapper.

This is gonna be you if you keep making excuses
m-freedom-rider-motorcycle-bike_1_9db10bb4e92a8efc28864f45e507eddf.jpg

Do you mean the snacks or the little pieces of chocolate that taste like chemicals?

a little square in individual wrappers. everything tastes better after a few days of 700 calories, and a few of next to zero.

i have the vanilla snacks - taste a little chalky, but ok.....

a little square in individual wrappers. everything tastes better after a few days of 700 calories, and a few of next to zero.

i have the vanilla snacks - taste a little chalky, but ok.....

I made an agreement with myself if I need the chemical snacks I’m ok with 1 square of Hershey’s dark chocolate. I have the chocolate snacks sometimes which are decent. I think it’s really just compressed shake powder.

Yes I’m at 720 calories for the day plus a 1:35 workout. I want to eat an entire pizza now but I’m gonna make it. Day 2 tomorrow. And no...I’m not doing that full on cleanse liquid BS. No thanks. I plan on going back to clean diet after this with little cheats to keep me sane and see where that gets me. I really just think if I can get to warmer weather and get my riding schedule in full swing, that will be the biggest benefit. Eating clean now can’t hurt though.

I made an agreement with myself if I need the chemical snacks I’m ok with 1 square of Hershey’s dark chocolate. I have the chocolate snacks sometimes which are decent. I think it’s really just compressed shake powder.

Yes I’m at 720 calories for the day plus a 1:35 workout. I want to eat an entire pizza now but I’m gonna make it. Day 2 tomorrow. And no...I’m not doing that full on cleanse liquid BS. No thanks. I plan on going back to clean diet after this with little cheats to keep me sane and see where that gets me. I really just think if I can get to warmer weather and get my riding schedule in full swing, that will be the biggest benefit. Eating clean now can’t hurt though.
One rectangle of a Hershey’s bar? Lordy, more power to you!

Breakfast and lunch today. Doesn’t that look mouth wateringly good!!! Bleh...

1D052971-5014-4496-A630-708B0DC26623.jpeg

I should add that I'm trying to adjust my breakfast time today to 8:00 instead of 6:00 to see how that works. I was HUNGRY when I woke up and just had my shake a little while ago. It has kept the hunger down but not sure how long that will last. I'm going to try to finish out the day with just these shakes and then get back to solid clean food tomorrow. I can't wait to chew something...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom