The Original BIYF 18/19

Mtbdog

Thank you Rick would it be too much of a pain if you could donate the 150 to JORBA in the name of BIYF? If you could I would appreciate it very much. I want to thank you. @Johnny Utah , and Kev for keeping this alive and going. this was a challenge I never thought I could do as I would have normally put my bike away in Nov. and not looked at it until Easter. Thanks again for motivating me. Well now at least I'm elite at something! :thumbsup:

rick81721

Lothar
Thank you Rick would it be too much of a pain if you could donate the 150 to JORBA in the name of BIYF? If you could I would appreciate it very much. I want to thank you. @Johnny Utah , and Kev for keeping this alive and going. this was a challenge I never thought I could do as I would have normally put my bike away in Nov. and not looked at it until Easter. Thanks again for motivating me. Well now at least I'm elite at something! :thumbsup:

Ok @Norm can you do the Jorba donation? I'll pay Jim directly.

Great gesture Frank!!

Johnny Utah

Solid effort by all and congrats to @jimvreeland and @Mtbdog for their wins! The Elite class was a real treat this year, you guys put on quite a show. @liong71er I am sorry to hear about your accident, but I know you can bring back the win next year. @Mtbdog @thegock @goodvibe @teabagger11 you gentlemen gave the mortals a run for their money, well done!

@stb222 I think you have taken my job next year, the video's were great. @rick81721 outstanding job!

Thank you all for helping to keep outdoor riding alive!

I guess the only thing for me to do now is go get some McDonalds #thetasteoffreedom

rick81721

Lothar
Solid effort by all and congrats to @jimvreeland and @Mtbdog for their wins! The Elite class was a real treat this year, you guys put on quite a show. @liong71er I am sorry to hear about your accident, but I know you can bring back the win next year. @Mtbdog @thegock @goodvibe @teabagger11 you gentlemen gave the mortals a run for their money, well done!

@stb222 I think you have taken my job next year, the video's were great. @rick81721 outstanding job!

I guess the only thing for me to do now is go get some McDonalds #thetasteoffreedom

Welcome back bro! Making BIYF great again!!

goodvibe

WooHoo! You have returned! Welcome back @Johnny Utah

pygmypony

Final Recap

Note, if you watch this on your phone, it will be full screen....

Good job to all!

I forgot to give a shout out to @Norm for fulfilling half of the prize money in the absence of @Johnny Utah

Secondary shout out to Johnny and Rick for hold this fort down.

another laugh out loud recap, thanks again for keeping up with things!

and for the record, that pic was my wife!

here's an action shot of me from short track - still no "manual" bonus...

thanks again!

1554240359291.png

rick81721

Lothar
Final Recap

Note, if you watch this on your phone, it will be full screen....

Good job to all!

I forgot to give a shout out to @Norm for fulfilling half of the prize money in the absence of @Johnny Utah

Secondary shout out to Johnny and Rick for hold this fort down.

Great final recap. Hey I just realized, in the most important match up of biyf, even with his stinkin bonuses, I beat OLD MAN GOCK!!

dumb-dumber-1-1.gif

Top Bottom