The Original BIYF 18/19

rick81721

Lothar
Mortal bonus time. I asked @stb222 for ideas and all he had were some useless negative bonuses. ?

Mine is better - everyone who is not a cupfake (i.e. @thegock ) gets a 2 hr bonus for riding at least 3 times this week.

Ok seriously, from earlier in the competition (seems like a long time ago) - ride to a historical site, take a pic and write a one paragraph spiel about it for a 1 hr bonus. Per usual, one per week.

2 weeks left - ride on!

#freeutah

w_b

3/16
1:18

Downright Balmy Out of the Wind

...if you could find a place out of the wind. The kids had a Mommies and Me with their school crew at a local play, so that means I got to play too.

IMG_2967.JPG

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

w_b

3/17
3:08
Bonus- this is the 15th day in a row I logged at least one qualifying BIYF ride- + at least 2:00
Total 5:08

Funday

Snuck off into the woods for a warmup before my friends got up. Then met them at the trailhead for a quick spin. Then I went and did the loop at Hartshorne that Bobby and I missed the other day. All trails 4/4. Beautiful day out there again. Get some!

I yield to no one. Errbody yield to me:

IMG_2973.JPG

IMG_2968.JPG

rick81721

Lothar
3/18

1:30

Strava short and spinny

Only time (and legs) for a short ride today. Friends coming from Chicago for a visit and fishing is perfect timing - my legs are toast and need a rest. Most likely won't ride again until Friday.

And I think HoH is coming up so I wore my jersey. Hopefully biyfers who are doing it (@RobW anyone else) is ready for it!

IMG_20190318_104559.jpg

#freeutah

Last edited:

RobW

3/18

1:30

Strava short and spinny

Only time (and legs) for a short ride today. Friends coming from Chicago for a visit and fishing is perfect timing - my legs are toast and need a rest. Most likely won't ride again until Friday.

And I think HoH is coming up so I wore my jersey. Hopefully biyfers who are doing it (@RobW anyone else) is ready for it!

View attachment 90490

#freeutah
not ready but ready for the asswhoopin

rick81721

Lothar
Forgot to mention, went to Fisherman's village in Punta Gorda yesterday for St Paddy's day. Tons of people in green, beer and an Irish marching band:

IMG_20190317_164329.jpg

On a sad note, went back to the car to drop off a water bottle and on the way back some guy keeled over. Looked maybe early 60s, overweight. What was odd was they continued doing CPR on him for over 20 minutes, at least 10 of which after an ambulance arrived. They tried a defibrillator which apparently didn't work. Lost cause?

Last edited:

w_b

Date: 3/17
Ride Time #1: :31
Ride Time #2: 3:34
Bonus: :20-Lights, Ride #1
Total Time: 4:25

Ride #1: https://www.strava.com/activities/2219199416
Ride #2: https://www.strava.com/activities/2220411829

Rode to the ride to the ride and the rode Hartshorne, Huber, and Sandy Hook with @Bink and @treeman. It was a good day for a ride.

Lots of peeps spinning thru yesterday. I thought that was you based on your selfies and your red/blue whip. Gave my best "Goodvibe" callout as your group and my group passed in Huber.

Also saw Dave's Not Here ( he was in there, ) then ran into him again in Harts later.

Last edited:

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
Date 3/18
Ride 1:22
Bonus not today

Did a ride with @Dajerseyrat of mostly huber and sone hartshorne. As much as I know hartshorne, huber is relatively unkown to me. However, we managed to ride some trails and not ride around in circles.

On a good note, there is a cut off trail so the muck and mire of the connection trail can be bypassed.

goodvibe

Lots of peeps spinning thru yesterday. I thought that was you based on your selfies and your red/blue whip. Gave my best "Goodvibe" callout as your group and my group passed in Huber.

Also saw Dave's Not Here ( he was in there, ) then ran into him again in Harts later.
Looking at the flyby, I guess that was you with the family of four? Good to see you!

Top Bottom