thegock

BIYF

Date: 2/20/19
Ride Time: 1:49
Bonus: 0:20 snow
Total Time: 2:09

Enter Strava Link Here: SNOW DGLR

Enter Pictures/Story Here:

One might think that @goodvibe is the only one I ride with, instead of just my favorite:

uiPXnXtxDM3D80hqm34W2R7NPOlm2rnPtX3O9c_7HVY-2048x1539.jpg

Found some recycling:

RECY CLNG IMG_20190220_125839-01.jpg

Took the six phattie today, wrong move, there was a little too much ice under the snow, so I should have rolled swole.

pygmypony

goodvibe

Date: 2/20/19
Ride Time: 1:57
Bonus: 0:20 snow
Total Time: 2:17

https://www.strava.com/activities/2163535799

Got out of work early. Absolutely perfect Snow Bike conditions, especially with studded tires. My compatriot went down a couple times because of snow under the ice, but studded tires were super stable all day long. Ran into @thegock and I think he is stalking me. I took my bike apart when I got home because I think he put some sort of sinister GPS tracker in it. Couldn't have asked for a better day of riding.

IMG_1600.JPG
IMG_1601.JPG
IMG_1602.JPG
IMG_1603.JPG

w_b

2/21
Moving Time-1:33
Lights- +0:20
Total Time - 1:53

I'm sure much OT was had

Not sure what exactly those guys do when they are sucking up the OT for "snow removal." Roads were crap. Looked like they went to the bar instead.

Oh well, trails were crap ^2 squared. Got out, so that was good. Not much else to report. Oh yeah; spooked a Redd Foxx (this is the BIG ONE Elizabeth) stalking some mergansers over by Papaianni as I slid through. He was very surprised to see me.

Looking for the perfect bonus pic, gotta have some more light, but I think I found the shot. I may wait til whenevs to post it up. Keep ya guessing.

Ride On!

rick81721

Lothar
2/21
Moving Time-1:33
Lights- +0:20
Total Time - 1:53

I'm sure much OT was had

Not sure what exactly those guys do when they are sucking up the OT for "snow removal." Roads were crap. Looked like they went to the bar instead.

Oh well, trails were crap ^2 squared. Got out, so that was good. Not much else to report. Oh yeah; spooked a Redd Foxx (this is the BIG ONE Elizabeth) stalking some mergansers over by Papaianni as I slid through. He was very surprised to see me.

Looking for the perfect bonus pic, gotta have some more light, but I think I found the shot. I may wait til whenevs to post it up. Keep ya guessing.

Ride On!

Don't call out the bonus pic, just post one amongst others, doesn't have to be prominent in the pic either. Lest the schlubs just glom on to your solution!

Top Bottom