thegock

BIYF

Date: 2/17/19
Ride Time: 2:30
Bonus: OTB on Rocky Point
Total Time: 2:30

Enter Strava Link Here: BINK VIBE

Enter Pictures/Story Here:

After following @goodvibe around like a total stalker last week, I caught him 'prepping' for his ride at Claypit Creek and asked if I could tag along:

NICE KIXX IMG_20190217_080723-01.jpg

After picking up expensive clam chowder for Mom, Dad and Mrs. G, I took the tourist route home. Mt. Mitchell view of Sandy Hook and Crooklyn:

MTMI TCHL IMG_20190217_121108-01.jpg

If you turn right out of that parking lot and follow Ocean Blvd west to the East Highland intersection you get to:

Lenape Woods IMG_20190217_121609-01.jpg

I will have to come back and slay this another day.

rick81721

Lothar
BIYF

After following @goodvibe around like a total stalker last week, I caught him 'prepping' for his ride at Claypit Creek and asked if I could tag along:

View attachment 88087

After picking up expensive clam chowder for Mom, Dad and Mrs. G, I took the tourist route home. Mt. Mitchell view of Sandy Hook and Crooklyn:

View attachment 88088

If you turn right out of that parking lot and follow Ocean Blvd west to the East Highland intersection you get to:

View attachment 88089

Stop self "grandising" you arrogant mouth throw-upper! :D

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
BIYF

View attachment 88087

View attachment 88088

View attachment 88089

Are you and @goodvibe having a contest on who can dress the most ridiculous?

RobW

BIYF

View attachment 88087

View attachment 88088

View attachment 88089

That park is small and not worth the drive just for that

thegock

BIYF

Date: 2/18/19
Ride Time: 1:00
Bonus: it didn't rain
Total Time: 1:00

Enter Strava Link Here: FIVE PARK

Soft MUT spin after a harsh weekend. Didn't feel like cleaning mud off the bike, but was underdressed by a layer, so not too pleasant in the cold wind.

GEES POOP IMG_20190218_131013-01.jpg

Taking a wild guess that this picture above is @SNOWFAK3's boni

pygmypony

2/18 president’s day

ride time1:50

worked a few hours in the am while waiting for the rain to pass...got out just as the rain was done and before the heavy winds picked up. my local RR tracks / superfund site out and back / loop was surprisingly dry!...other than a few major trouble spots...

https://strava.app.link/63pbUP6TqU

and you think 6MR has ruts?! the atvs are making a mess of things here...
7E9746CF-BA16-4F1F-A7C1-7A93AC7A4A64.jpeg

Top Bottom