The Original BIYF 18/19

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey this was actually sponsored by the local Mopar club. There were probably 40 mopars.

i see you dont take pics of the cool cars . . . .

as long as they stay behind the mustangs they should be safe, or at least dont let crowds of people get in the middle . . . .

thegock

BIYF

Date: 2/16
Ride Time: 1:14
Bonus: saw a red tail hawk on the way home and failed to start the Garmin until I got dropped. Idiot must be what G word means in German.
Total Time: 1:14

Enter Strava Link Here: DUMB RIDE

Enter Pictures/Story Here:

Got this card for my birthday:

tRump Card IMG_20190216_052534-01.jpg

Here's the inside:

pUNCH LINE IMG_20190216_052609-01.jpg

And here's the Manasquan River with grafitti, in case my previous submission doesn't make it by the judges
IMG_20190216_080221-01 MANA SQAN.jpg
:

rick81721

Lothar
i see you dont take pics of the cool cars . . . .

as long as they stay behind the mustangs they should be safe, or at least dont let crowds of people get in the middle . . . .

The president of our mustang club is a real blabbermouth, he gabbed so much I didn't have time to see the other cars. Lots of new challengers from what I saw

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The president of our mustang club is a real blabbermouth, he gabbed so much I didn't have time to see the other cars. Lots of new challengers from what I saw

honestly, im more interested in seeing the older cars, i can go to a showroom to see the new ones . . . (unless its some special edition model i.e. Demon)

pygmypony

BIYF

Date: 2/16
Ride Time: 1:14
Bonus: saw a red tail hawk on the way home and failed to start the Garmin until I got dropped. Idiot must be what G word means in German.
Total Time: 1:14

Enter Strava Link Here: DUMB RIDE

Enter Pictures/Story Here:

Got this card for my birthday:

View attachment 87927

Here's the inside:

View attachment 87928

And here's the Manasquan River with grafitti, in case my previous submission doesn't make it by the judgesView attachment 87929:
happy bday @thegock

Matt_

I Get Jokes
2/17/19
Time 3:01
No bonus
Total— 3:01
https://strava.app.link/3o1veXgcoU

Finally had some saddle time on the MTB. Had some friends over last night, I had a few grapefruit cilantro margaritas and this morning was dragging but had previously committed to a ride time and @rustynuts scooped me and we hit the road. Met up with @Matt_ and we cruised here, there, and over there too. Solid ride today.
View attachment 88021

But you did miss that one spot way over there.... ;)

Lol good riding with you today dude!

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
2/17/19
Time 3:01
No bonus
Total— 3:01
https://strava.app.link/3o1veXgcoU

Finally had some saddle time on the MTB. Had some friends over last night, I had a few grapefruit cilantro margaritas and this morning was dragging but had previously committed to a ride time and @rustynuts scooped me and we hit the road. Met up with @Matt_ and we cruised here, there, and over there too. Solid ride today.
View attachment 88021
Wifey and I have been hooked on tequila, mezcal, grapefruit margaritas lately... so dangerous.

Top Bottom