The Original BIYF 18/19

rick81721

Lothar
Ahem...

leaderboard.jpg

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
How many points do I get for in the dark, cold trail maintenance? Strava didn’t track my moving time can I get it anyway? Does it matter that I had to go to the bathroom the whole time? Do I get extra points for riding with a rake? Did I mention it was cold?

Questions, questions, questions, flooding into the mind of the concerned young person today

I just quoted Frank Zappa - do I get points for that?

rick81721

Lothar
How many points do I get for in the dark, cold trail maintenance? Strava didn’t track my moving time can I get it anyway? Does it matter that I had to go to the bathroom the whole time? Do I get extra points for riding with a rake? Did I mention it was cold?

Questions, questions, questions, flooding into the mind of the concerned young person today

Note Dave is the first person here to have a self-portrait toon avatar - trend setter!

Johnny Utah

Previously addressed. None.

And it’s not even raining?‍♂️

Top Bottom