The Original BIYF 18/19

rick81721

Lothar
1/20

1:26

Strava wicked west wind

Wind be blowing today. Tonight the cold front that will drop you guys into a deep freeze will pass through - the low might get to 39. Tomorrow morning will be chilly in the 40s - I'll try to get a pic of the locals bundled up in winter coats and hats

IMG_20190120_115350.jpg

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Hey check out my wind-boosted sprint in my last strava segment - fake top 10!
Take credit where it’s due. You were moving. Check out the same segment - West Villages Gate the Avatar for # 13, he must have a sense of humor. Based on your hint I have a possible idea of what the bonus is for this week but could be wrong.

rick81721

Lothar
Take credit where it’s due. You were moving. Check out the same segment - West Villages Gate the Avatar for # 13, he must have a sense of humor. Based on your hint I have a possible idea of what the bonus is for this week but could be wrong.

Haha didn't notice that guy - funny. I think your hunch is correct re: bonus

rick81721

Lothar
OK here's the fun bonus for this week (starting tomorrow MONDAY for the week-challenged aka @shrpshtr325 ). This an easy one - everyone should be able to get an hour. Inspired by @Hot Action - do something new/for the first time (on the bike of course) and write a blurb about it. This can be anything - set a PR on a strava segment, do a new park or trail for the first time, new road for the first time, ride in the coldest temp you've ever ridden in, or worst weather, clean a section of trail that you never cleaned before, wipe out in the most spectacular fashion ever, do a manual for the first time, etc, etc,. You get the idea. Just do it and document in your write-up.

Have fun and get out there and ride!

rick81721

Lothar
OK here's the fun bonus for this week (starting tomorrow MONDAY for the week-challenged aka @shrpshtr325 ). This an easy one - everyone should be able to get an hour. Inspired by @Hot Action - do something new/for the first time (on the bike of course) and write a blurb about it. This can be anything - set a PR on a strava segment, do a new park or trail for the first time, new road for the first time, ride in the coldest temp you've ever ridden in, or worst weather, clean a section of trail that you never cleaned before, wipe out in the most spectacular fashion ever, do a manual for the first time, etc, etc,. You get the idea. Just do it and document in your write-up.

Have fun and get out there and ride!

Oh and before @thegock tries it - negative "firsts" won't count - like slowest ride ever, slowest segment time ever.

iman29

Top Bottom