The Original BIYF 18/19

pygmypony

3/16 saturday

ride time 3:25

https://www.strava.com/activities/2217368505

originally planned on riding allaire with some of my local North Ed / Metuchen crew. however, we had some car sharing / drop off issues so i needed to ride local...

took the tracks west to bound brook, then the towpath towards highland park, through edison, and home...nice local, mostly off road loop...

i came across a big W...not to be confused with this @bigW
IMG_9101.jpeg

the raritan was raging
IMG_9103.jpeg

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
3/16 saturday

ride time 3:25

https://www.strava.com/activities/2217368505

originally planned on riding allaire with some of my local North Ed / Metuchen crew. however, we had some car sharing / drop off issues so i needed to ride local...

took the tracks west to bound brook, then the towpath towards highland park, through edison, and home...nice local, mostly off road loop...

i came across a big W...not to be confused with this @bigW
View attachment 90332
the raritan was raging
View attachment 90333

That W sign is like 2 blocks away from my house.

rick81721

Lothar
3/17

1:28

Strava st paddys day mini cruise

Shortened version of sunday mini-cruise - heading to Punta Gorda for St Paddy's day parade and festivities. Stopped for a wearing-the-green pic next to a patch of wild irises

IMG_20190317_103607.jpg

Then on the way home - a blowout - the kind you hear and can feel the air blowing out on your leg. As I replaced the tube, a guy in an aero recumbent stopped by. I see these guys often down here, had to get a pic

IMG_20190317_105952.jpg

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
3/17
Moving Time m: 2:04 and 59 seconds-really?
Bonus: None
Total Time: 2:04

OOS Round Valley. Some of the folks in the group cleared most of the climbs(how?). Was the hardest climbs I’ve ever encountered mountain biking. Found my usual comfort zone up on the Ridge and on the downhills of course.
D46DA6D6-3B8F-47D9-B163-5CC261ED251E.jpeg

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
3/17
Moving Time m: 2:04 and 59 seconds-really?
Bonus: None
Total Time: 2:04

OOS Round Valley. Some of the folks in the group cleared most of the climbs(how?). Was the hardest climbs I’ve ever encountered mountain biking. Found my usual comfort zone up on the Ridge and on the downhills of course. View attachment 90426
Forgot to mention, @thegock and @M3Tim were also on this ride. Good riding with you guys.

thegock

Date: 3/17
Ride Time: 2:02
Bonus: 1:00 666!!!
Total Time: 3:02

Enter Strava Link Here: OOSS RIDE

Enter Pictures/Story Here:

RV Blue Yellow IMG_20190317_092354-01.jpg

Rode with this crew (had to pry @Mare45 from in front of @scotth before I took this shot), and was able to keep up with @Mare45 on some of the 2,000+ feet of climbing in 10 miles at RV. @fidodie lead the OOS tour of RV and was off retrieving two guys when I took this shot coming up from Cushetunk, where Blue goes left from Yellow. Thanks for leading!

Then took Mrs. G to a rubbery corned beef thing with the fam.

Happy St. Patrick's Day, @Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST

St. Pat.jpg

Mare

Rode with this crew (had to pry @Mare45 from in front of @scotth before I took this shot), and was able to keep up with @Mare45 on some of the 2,000+ feet of climbing in 10 miles at RV. @fidodie lead the OOS tour of RV and was off retrieving two guys when I took this shot coming up from Cushetunk, where Blue goes left from Yellow. Thanks for leading!

Kept up? You rode my pace, waiting for the right time to whiz past! Fun ride today and thanks for sharing the pic! :)

Top Bottom