The Original BIYF 18/19

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Not being caught is what a contest is all about! So I work this hard for 3 months and because I put the pedal to the metal so I don't get caught I'm out? Thanks
When @fidodie beat me, it came down to the last day. The year I won, similar scenario. Would make Mortal a lot more exciting if you jumped.

Also, your hours include Bonuses. Once those are stripped away that gap is probably a lot bigger.
He is around Rick and I with 150 hours.

i'm not sure that logic works - because without bonus, it puts Frank as last in elite, rather than first in mortal.
that certainly doesn't seem fair - although next year.......

that's all i got to say about that.....
Frank, Rick and I would be tied

Mtbdog

I'm staying put that is my final stand. And by the way if you read what Johnny Utah wrote was the elite must beat the mortal OVERALL time not riding time, or forfeit the prize to the mortal winner! I'm sticking to mortal.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I'm staying put that is my final stand. And by the way if you read what Johnny Utah wrote was the elite must beat the mortal OVERALL time not riding time, or forfeit the prize to the mortal winner! I'm sticking to mortal.
@rick81721 previously discussed that, need to beat with hours.

rick81721

Lothar
Not being caught is what a contest is all about! So I work this hard for 3 months and because I put the pedal to the metal so I don't get caught I'm out? Thanks

Ok here's OUR take (#freeutah!) - @Mtbdog did the hard work, he should stay in mortal. But assuming he wins, next year he's in elite - no choice!

red-dragon-red-china-rule-with-an-iron-fist.jpg

Mtbdog

That's the natural progression just like in H2H. Cat 3 to Cat 2 and so on... Next year I will know how to plan for it from the start, just like this year I had a plan on hours per week for the first 10-11 weeks than turn it on at the end and see where I landed. I hope we're all around next year to do this again!

thegock

Date: 3/14
Ride Time: 3:26
Bonus: got to spend 45 minutes cleaning bike, saw a Redtail Hawk and a pair of woodpeckers
Total Time: 3:26

Enter Strava Link Here: Before Rock's Just Part of the Past

Enter Pictures/Story Here:

Showed Jesse some local trails, most of which were too muddy. A lot of churning. Leftover picture from Sunday-my son-in-law is a big Arsenal supporter and watched the match in Merida, Mexico, while I saw it in Edison with my 87 year old Mom.

ARSE NAL! IMG_20190310_142552-01.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom