THE OFFICIAL What's Happening This Weekend 3/31-4/1

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This post is dedicated to the over-eager @averdun who couldn't wait to get a jump on the weekend!

** As always, please check in with organizers for up-to-date information and cancellations. Also please join the various meetup groups to RSVP. And if you know of a ride not listed here, help a woman out and post it! Thanks! And keep checking back... I'll be adding more stuff as I search the internets throughout the day!

COMING UP:

FUTURE:

NEVER TOO EARLY TO MARK YOUR CALENDAR:

Last edited:
Wednesday April 4th- NICA Try-it-Out and GRiT - 4pm until dark: Columbia Trailhead Parking, 73 Main St, High Bridge, NJ 08829 (Shred Girls ride! Come out and meet Molly Hurford and Peter Glassford!)

Please note new time: The trailer will be open for business to sign in and fit Try it Out students to bikes from 4 pm until dark. The shred girls ride will begin with a girls skills clinic in the vicinity of the trailer at 4:30 pm, then go for a ride at 5. Girls Rock/Shred girl participants can ride their own bikes or check out a Try It Out bike.

Dan,

This looks like I need an invitation to volunteer?

The
I'm not sure... I think you just need to sign into SignUp. You did it last year, right? The site is blocked on my work computer, but it looks ok on my phone, I think. @KenS ?????

Stoopid 50. I know it’s in Va but quite a few mtbnj regulars going down for the race this saturday march 31.

Back
Top Bottom