**The Official Fred-ish Thread**

serviceguy

Ok lay off the Niner hate. You guys are bordering on douchebag territory. @Paul H showing a lot of restraint here.

And by bordering you mean on the douchebag side of the border, right? What is next, acceptable head size ratio as compared to the body size, inseam length, waist size, hair color...so much for considering OOS a waste of bandwidth!

Last edited:

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
And by bordering you mean on the douchebag side of the border, right? What is next, acceptable head size ratio as compared to the body size, inseam length, waist size, hair color...so much for considering OOS a waste of bandwidth!

You're over-complicating things. Its all about self-awareness. Look in the mirror, you'll know if you look ridiculous. I prefer to avoid looking in the mirror, otherwise I'll never get out of the house.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
I’m still stunned that this is getting any play at all. Roadie Drama in a MTB thread... really?

MTB = Counterculture. Kinda negates the whole “stepford wife” cookie cutter fashion bullshit....

Now if you don’t mind, I need to put on my tube socks and sandals...it’s lawn mow’n day. :)

liong71er

What this put me in categories?
I like to think I dress accordingly to specific event or occasion or sometime I don’t care kinda dress code.

72B3AF98-B630-4CF0-A8B4-D5E8F443365D.jpeg
B2A5FFB2-8B50-4B8C-987B-9B380CFF519C.jpeg
92C84535-83AD-4E00-9FD8-5F16C6B1127B.jpeg
26F5109B-4043-4FA7-84EA-6E90ABC83C7A.jpeg
E8D06492-FCB9-481B-954E-29F6D043E18C.jpeg

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
@liong71er this falls into the badass category, i feel a lot of the backpacker/adventure types do not need to fall into any category because of this. i see no blaring infractions to enforce

mtbers are just as guilty as roadies

Top Bottom