The official Allaire beginner rides return....

Mare

Yo, where's all the action on here with these rides?? I want to try and make it next week!

giff06

A nice ride this past Tuesday @Allaire. Nice weather, nice people and fun group. Thanks to Mike, Brian and Chris for another fun outing.
Ed and Pat Gifford

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Another great ride tonight 24 people came out for a tour of our little slice of paradise....
A few new faces and all smiles Thanks to Schmitty for the lead plus the JORBA folk for making these rides so easy to do.
See you all next week..

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
All,
with the storms that are rolling through south of us and he forecast we are going to need to cancel the ride tonight..please stay tuned for next weeks ride.. again the Allaire beginner ride is ow canceled.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
not to jinx us but for now we are on for tonight stay tuned here we will post by 4 if the weather gets bad.

Ravikiran Porika

I just now typed in a question asking about this evening's ride, only to see your update Mike. :)
Deleted that post now.
Will wait for the news.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Great ride last night. Beautiful evening. Thanks to JORBA, Mike, Frank and Brian (Smitty) for leading and all who came out!
Ed and Pat
I think we were the only people in the park last night the lot was just about empty when I got there and again when we left.
we had 18 people come out to enjoy the night and I think every one had fun...

PaulP

Would love to check out this group ride but my schedule is different each week... Coming from Bridgewater so getting there at rush hour would be tough, but if I am off would love to give it a go!

PaulP

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Would love to check out this group ride but my schedule is different each week... Coming from Bridgewater so getting there at rush hour would be tough, but if I am off would love to give it a go!

PaulP

Well we do a ride after the TM sessions on Sunday that is always a good time as well.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions