The official Allaire beginner rides return....

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Starting April 12th 2016 @ 6pm sharp (conditions permitting), We will bring back a very fun weekly event...the Allaire Tuesday Beginner Group Ride. :)
Our rides are for the beginner or folk not familiar with Allaire, we all ride in one group, and we are only as fast as the slowest rider so you don't have to worry about being dropped you can leave the Heart Rate Monitors at home. We also have a great cast of characters that are happy to give you tips on how to avoid some of the bumps and bruises we've all experienced. The only requirements are a bike, a helmet, water, and a sense of humor. According to the sunset calendar, we should have 1.5 hrs to squeeze the ride in. We hope you can attend.
We will post up here by 4Pm if we are canceled by heavy rains or thunder.

Last edited:

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
This is great. Maybe we can do an advanced Allaireathon this year on top of the beginner one they did last year?
One of the greatest things about the Allaire Tuesday ride is that advanced peeps show and mix with the beginners. You can always bag out after a bit, but being there to give pointers and share the stoke is really priceless. I miss living 20 minutes of pedaling from this ride.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
All,
So as of now we are still on for this evening...
the track will take us on the trails that shed water the best.
How ever if we get in the woods and it is too wet we might cut it short.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Man I forgot all about this! I haven't missed opening day in years... :mad::confused:

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
So the weather look perfect for a ride Tuesday night come on out for the beginner ride. 6 pm hospital road lot

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions