The Kalmyk's Tinfoil Hat Happy Hour (aka Most Useless Thread on MTBNJ)

Mountain Bike Mike

Classics... Delaware... Nascar

IMG_2598.JPG
IMG_2673.JPG

hotsauce

This bike is either an e-bike or for sex practice.

Found this on Bike Rumor. Was going to post this as a joke in the e-bike thread but it seems to bee to serious!!

Mountain Bike Mike

This makes perfect sense...

B: yo Homey, let's go scope some bitches
W; Dude, I need to run to the junk yard and pick up some new tires for my Cavalier
B: hell yeah, dats wussup.
W: can we take your car?
B: Naw son, i go no duckets for gas and I don't get paid until the first
W: let's take the bikes
B: Aight Bet

hotsauce

How do shops still think Lance is ok?

Guess I won't be stopping here ever again except to use their pump and bathroom.
IMG_0032.JPG

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Drew was up for a couple days for fall break and "The Boss" had a meeting in Philly on Friday, so we Surprised Lane at his dorm.
First time in 2 months the twins were together.
IMG_0614.JPG

We even managed a meal with all 3 boys w/out bloodshed.
IMG_0612.JPG

Yes, Eric stole my Halter's cap..... again.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This weekend, Dee and I roadtripped up to Manchester and Burlington, Vermont. Then headed through the Champlain Islands on Route 2 to the Canadian Border and down to Lake George. 950 miles total. Not many pics; I think we are pictured-out from Greece and wanted a low-key leaf-peeping weekend.

I had never been to the border away from an ICE controlled border crossing so we decided to find one. Line Road in Alburgh, VT. The corn on the left is in Canada and the trees on the right are in the USA.

Canadian Border #1.jpg
Canadian Border #3.jpg
Canadian Border #2.jpg

Dee wanted a picture with the Raptor and the border sign. I couldn't help but think of the John Candy movie, Canadian Bacon.

Canadian Border #4.jpg

Ausable Chasm in Keeseville, NY. We didn't expect this to be so awesome. There are tons of trails in the area to hike. We might have to head back next summer.

Ausable Chasm #1.jpg
Ausable Chasm #2.jpg

Last edited:

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
This weekend, Dee and I roadtripped up to Manchester and Burlington, Vermont. Then headed through the Champlain Islands on Route 2 to the Canadian Border and down to Lake George. 950 miles total. Not many pics; I think we are pictured-out from Greece and wanted a low-key leaf-peeping weekend.

I had never been to the border away from an ICE controlled border crossing so we decided to find one. Line Road in Arburgh, VT. The corn on the left is in Canada and the trees on the right are in the USA.

View attachment 58434 View attachment 58435 View attachment 58436

Dee wanted a picture with the Raptor and the border sign. I couldn't help but think of the John Candy movie, Canadian Bacon.

View attachment 58437

Ausable Chasm in Keeseville, NY. We didn't expect this to be so awesome. There are tons or trails in the area to hike. We might have to head back next summer.

View attachment 58438 View attachment 58439

my college roommate lives a bit upstream on the ausable river. great area.

Great loop!

Top Bottom