The Kalmyk's Tinfoil Hat Happy Hour (aka Most Useless Thread on MTBNJ)

rlb

@Carson nice pics! Looks like you're enjoying the trip. What ship are you on? Mediterranean cruise has crossed my mind since we're still trying to avoid Zika places (might spawn another demon child some day).

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@Carson nice pics! Looks like you're enjoying the trip. What ship are you on? Mediterranean cruise has crossed my mind since we're still trying to avoid Zika places (might spawn another demon child some day).

Celestial Cruises but we booked through Globus Tours. Globus is great and the tour guides are fantastic. The ship is okay...older but fine. If you want the biggest and best cruise ship this isn't the right one but if you want to hit all the great ports and make it 12 plus days for competitive prices, this is it. I can give you more info if you get serious about it because this seems to be the best way to do Greece or the Amalfi Coast. Or maybe anywhere in Europe.

rlb

I can give you more info if you get serious about it because this seems to be the best way to do Greece or the Amalfi Coast. Or maybe anywhere in Europe.

Thanks, still just a loose idea at this point but I'll hit you up if we decide to go for it. Most of my cruises have been on the "smaller" mid 2000s ships, so that's no worry. We went on one of the mega boats last cruise (NCL Epic) and I didn't enjoy that as much.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Oh Mark..... (@wonderturtle)

IMG_0574.PNG

Top Bottom