The Kalmyk's Tinfoil Hat Happy Hour (aka Most Useless Thread on MTBNJ)

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
MBMike handles gravel turn at 40mph like a boss! Hits Clayton on a Wednesday nite ride and eats it at 5mph? And I warned you too.
200.webp

Mountain Bike Mike

MBMike handles gravel turn at 40mph like a boss! Hits Clayton on a Wednesday nite ride and eats it at 5mph? And I warned you too.

Went something like this...

Me: Hey Mitch.. Wanna rip? I'm working on some bike handling and turning things today...
Mitch: Naw, I'm too old and slow to keep up with all you fuk'n kids
Me: Suit yourself

he goes one way, I go the other way... 5 minutes later, I eat massive shit in a corner.

Mitch hexed

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Went something like this...

Me: Hey Mitch.. Wanna rip? I'm working on some bike handling and turning things today...
Mitch: Naw, I'm too old and slow to keep up with all you fuk'n kids
Me: Suit yourself

he goes one way, I go the other way... 5 minutes later, I eat massive shit in a corner.
Almost seems like you should work with someone on a skills clinic or something? Know anyone who does that?

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
That corner is really easy to over cook, just ask @soundz.

Two 90 degree corner, back to back, any amount of gravel is warning material. It is actually the second 90 that has the gravel.

In any case, we wouldn't know your thoughts because no write up ;)
If I didn't die, does that mean I did better than @soundz?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
here is an example of a big data mash up leading to....well, draw your own conclusion :D

First you take a photo

IMG_6445.JPG

Then take a headline

Megyn Kelly reportedly complained about Bill O’Reilly before leaving Fox News

Then a clandestine strava ride title

I bet you $4815162342 that you didn't read that number. You didn't even realize I put a letter in it. No I didn't, but you went back and looked. I want my kudos.
indicating some windfall profit from somewhere....

or that you don't have to work anymore
Times flies when you take 2 naps a day and contribute nothing to society.

Draw your own conclusions.....
:D:D

this is probably going to cut into my OH supply.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I get Jimmy. You continue to mystify me Pat.

you should experience some of the sh*t that goes on between the ears over here.....

if this presents as more than a humorous poke, i'll pull it. wouldn't be the first time my sense of humor
exceeded the boundary of poor taste.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
if this presents as more than a humorous poke, i'll pull it. wouldn't be the first time my sense of humor
exceeded the boundary of poor taste.
I wouldn't say it's in poor taste, I like low brow humor. This is the opposite, high brow, wordy humor:)

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So @soundz was sexual harassed by Bill O'Reilly and got a payout? How do I get a rich old guy to take interest in me?

Top Bottom