The Kalmyk's Tinfoil Hat Happy Hour (aka Most Useless Thread on MTBNJ)

gtluke

The Moped
873941499_LrfGx-L.jpg

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
btw, anyone guess what that picture is? Boss told me that it cost $83,000 and that I should use it to rest my coffee on.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Tell John to come see me. I will smoke him in the lanes.

Okay maybe not John, but any one of you other chumps want it on the bowling alley, let me know. $100 a pin.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Tell John to come see me. I will smoke him in the lanes.

Okay maybe not John, but any one of you other chumps want it on the bowling alley, let me know. $100 a pin.

My boss used to be a pro bowler, so in my office im surrounded by bowling stuff. Last I remember he is approaching 20 300 games and I cant remember how many 800 series. He even designs his own weight blocks in solid works. You talk to him about bowling and you would think you just asked stephen hawkins how a black hole is formed. :)

Walter is close...it can bend time....

RNG1

Injured cyclist

Live blog post:

Just passed an incident on lower section of 9w (technically hudson terrace- the safe part.) Cyclist was hit and was being placed on stretcher. Green jaguar was in a very odd position although I can’t confirm that was the vehcle that struck him. He did not look good, everyone take a moment and say a prayer..

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My new office chair kinda hurts my back. When do we want to open up the official race

Live Blog Post:

My new office chair kinda hurts my back. When do we want to open up the official race thread? I can create it and hide/lock it on Saturday night then clean it up and open when I get up Sunday.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Live from high school

Today is the prom. The classroom full of seniors sitting in front of me wanted nothing to do with such silliness as school work.:p

Top Bottom