The Kalmyk's Tinfoil Hat Happy Hour (aka Most Useless Thread on MTBNJ)

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Is there a reason that the picture I sent showed up, but not the text? I don't have any tunblr software on my bb, just sent it to that email address with the text in the email body.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Is there a reason that the picture I sent showed up, but not the text? I don't have any tunblr software on my bb, just sent it to that email address with the text in the email body.

No real reason, other than it just doesn't work. I tried it too and it seems the Tumbler App is best, email is fine for text, and texting sucks.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The view from inside the train. Bonus points for anyone who can...

Live Blog Post:

tumblr_l2ro20i8E11qc15p6o1_500.jpg

The view from inside the train. Bonus points for anyone who can name this station.

Today is another dry run of this concept.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
No real reason, other than it just doesn't work. I tried it too and it seems the Tumbler App is best, email is fine for text, and texting sucks.

I cant load a .jad file onto my bb, only .alx. I guess I would have to download some conversion software to do it. Is this what you had to do with your, or Rob's bb? Mind you my bb in the older curve.

I need to go and get my free droid already

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
No I use my iPhone for this. The BB is a new work issue BB which will be my backup when the iPhone battery dies. :)

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Norm...tape the iphone to your shoe....god! what kind of stalker are you anyway? :)

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So you'll be using that after like 11am?

I have a car charger. Otherwise, yes. My battery has gone to shitsville in the last week. I know it's a common problem, but it doesn't drain fast enough for it to be a real issue yet. But this morning it went from 100->90 between waking up (5:15) and taking that Berkeley Heights pic (8:00). All it did was sit there in that time, and maybe send a few texts and used Tumblr. Wondering if Tumblr is a battery hog.

Top Bottom