The Kalmyk's Tinfoil Hat Happy Hour (aka Most Useless Thread on MTBNJ)

Need to check the sock drawer for a matching pair from the bike drawer.

68C6B7CE-BDBA-4D2F-96BB-376DF11037C6.jpeg

apparently google has connected the pinoy group with mountain biking.....

Screenshot 2018-03-06 at 17.26.35 - Edited.png

Kinda disappointing, wasn't it?

Nah, I've heard from several people that the painting is really small and disappointing. Since I was expecting it to be totally disappointing, it actually exceeded expectations. To be honest, we weren't planning on actually going into the museum since we are only in Paris for two days, but it was raining this morning, so we figured we'd go. We were not willing to wait in line to see the Mona Lisa, but we got there early and there was no line, so it was worth it.

You're really getting the euro tour

Yeah, it's kind of a whirlwind tour, but we're having a good time. I plan to do a write up about the trip, but I'm lazy so I probably won't.

Did you check the back of the painting for clues?

I feel like I should re-read the Da Vinci Code having been to Paris, but I'm lazy so I probably won't.

Nah, I've heard from several people that the painting is really small and disappointing. Since I was expecting it to be totally disappointing, it actually exceeded expectations. To be honest, we weren't planning on actually going into the museum since we are only in Paris for two days, but it was raining this morning, so we figured we'd go. We were not willing to wait in line to see the Mona Lisa, but we got there early and there was no line, so it was worth it.

Yeah, it's kind of a whirlwind tour, but we're having a good time. I plan to do a write up about the trip, but I'm lazy so I probably won't.

I feel like I should re-read the Da Vinci Code having been to Paris, but I'm lazy so I probably won't.

Just take/post lots of photos. We can figure it out. No write-up needed.

The Seine is probably not so beautiful if it is still drained. Or maybe they did that last summer.

Back
Top Bottom