The Most Useless Thread on MTBNJ

MBMike handles gravel turn at 40mph like a boss! Hits Clayton on a Wednesday nite ride and eats it at 5mph? And I warned you too.
Went something like this...

Me: Hey Mitch.. Wanna rip? I'm working on some bike handling and turning things today...
Mitch: Naw, I'm too old and slow to keep up with all you fuk'n kids
Me: Suit yourself

he goes one way, I go the other way... 5 minutes later, I eat massive shit in a corner.

Mitch hexed

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Went something like this...

Me: Hey Mitch.. Wanna rip? I'm working on some bike handling and turning things today...
Mitch: Naw, I'm too old and slow to keep up with all you fuk'n kids
Me: Suit yourself

he goes one way, I go the other way... 5 minutes later, I eat massive shit in a corner.
Almost seems like you should work with someone on a skills clinic or something? Know anyone who does that?

fidodie

Staff member
here is an example of a big data mash up leading to....well, draw your own conclusion :D

First you take a photo

IMG_6445.JPG

Then take a headline

Megyn Kelly reportedly complained about Bill O’Reilly before leaving Fox News

Then a clandestine strava ride title

I bet you $4815162342 that you didn't read that number. You didn't even realize I put a letter in it. No I didn't, but you went back and looked. I want my kudos.
indicating some windfall profit from somewhere....

or that you don't have to work anymore
Times flies when you take 2 naps a day and contribute nothing to society.

Draw your own conclusions.....
:D:D

this is probably going to cut into my OH supply.

fidodie

Staff member
I get Jimmy. You continue to mystify me Pat.
you should experience some of the sh*t that goes on between the ears over here.....

if this presents as more than a humorous poke, i'll pull it. wouldn't be the first time my sense of humor
exceeded the boundary of poor taste.