The MetsThread

qclabrat

I'm always excited to see the start of PnC, no clue what this year will hold, and based on last year, don't want to get too positive too early
1518536815539.png

btw: this didn't "excite" me, probably necessary with no one able or willing to play 3rd
regardless, still nice to see a local boy here
1518536935491.png

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Frazier is good enough that he’ll make you forget he’s only hit .209 in July. Some timely bombs and solid D at third.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Second stint as a met
keeps his pitching coach
Last year first year after Tommy John.
Flamed out in second half after posting a all star spot. I think he will fill in a spot fine and move wheeler to the pen.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
When Wheeler demonstrates that he can remain in the rotation and contribute I'll give a damn about what he thinks. Not holding my breath though....

qclabrat

RIP Le Grand Orange
starting to feel old, Rusty was on the Mets in '74 when I came to the US and when baseball was bearable to watch on TV
was so happy to have him finish his career in NY, also so fitting being today is opening day...

1522340287663.png

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok met fans I didn't get much help out of the cord cutting thread. I thought 90% of yous were computer nerds which I am not. I can't watch a game because greedy wilpons don't want me too. If you don't have TV service ie cable or satellite you can't stream, WTF! A what's the point streaming if you have a money grubbing tv provider.
Can you steal someone's tv provider?
I need my Mets and Gary Keith and Ron. It's my bed time serum. Anyone?

Mr. E Man

Ok met fans I didn't get much help out of the cord cutting thread. I thought 90% of yous were computer nerds which I am not. I can't watch a game because greedy wilpons don't want me too. If you don't have TV service ie cable or satellite you can't stream, WTF! A what's the point streaming if you have a money grubbing tv provider.
Can you steal someone's tv provider?
I need my Mets and Gary Keith and Ron. It's my bed time serum. Anyone?
I heard directv now has SNY

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I got rid of directv fascism
I had them since 1998 and couldn't afford them anymore. They are also connected to AT&T so that means 10 bucks today but 100 bucks tomorrow.

Direct TV has an app now @mattybfat. This new era of streaming apps means less price gouging.

No need for a satellite dish. Just need internet.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have YES so why can't have SNY
And to be fair Michael K sucks ass.
One thing winning for Mets is their tv color is WAY better. Holy shit can I mute and listen to Sterling.

Top Bottom