The MetsThread

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What sports app does everyone use? I’m pretty much always looking at bleacher report. But am always looking for others

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
What sports app does everyone use? I’m pretty much always looking at bleacher report. But am always looking for others

nbc.sports - streams sny
mlb at bat - (have mlb package cause wife is an STL fan - i couldn't even watch the 2006 world series, although we did put $100 on them around the all-star break)
espn -

try to keep it simple, or i'd be reading articles all day.

Mr. E Man

nbc.sports - streams sny
mlb at bat - (have mlb package cause wife is an STL fan - i couldn't even watch the 2006 world series, although we did put $100 on them around the all-star break)
espn -

try to keep it simple, or i'd be reading articles all day.
Do you have to pay for nbc.sports to stream SNY ?

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Do you have to pay for nbc.sports to stream SNY ?
Always
NBC basically controls or owns or something related to SNY. If you have a streaming service or cable I think you just login through it.

I have Sirius for radio call
Psvue for streaming

Mr. E Man

Always
NBC basically controls or owns or something related to SNY. If you have a streaming service or cable I think you just login through it.

I have Sirius for radio call
Psvue for streaming
I have DIRECTV NOW I have SNY but if I login and try to watch on my laptop I don’t get the channel. Very strange.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Mets just went under .500

On May 5th of last year the mets were 17-14 (they started 11-1, so 6-13 over the prior 3 weeks)

when are the ping-pong balls pulled for nba draft?

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Bodie didnt have any pitching clients at CC that already weren't on the mets. But we got all his leftovers on the infield. Someone give cano a shot of roid juice please.

Top Bottom