The MetsThread

No evil empire talk here please
Oh shit, Sevy hasn't imploded so likely on his game. I'll pick it up after the seventh

Sorry, I’m just not interested in watching AL “baseball”, if that’s what it’s supposed to be.

It’s opening night for the NY Rangers sooooo. I’ll check In on my Mets after the winter meetings. Maybe we’ll have a (as in singular) GM by then.

And before you say it deGrom won THE CY Young (As only the NL exists) this year regardless who eventually gets awarded it.

That is all.

Sorry, I’m just not interested in watching AL “baseball”, if that’s what it’s supposed to be.

It’s opening night for the NY Rangers sooooo. I’ll check In on my Mets after the winter meetings. Maybe we’ll have a (as in singular) GM by then.

And before you say it deGrom won THE CY Young (As only the NL exists) this year regardless who eventually gets awarded it.

That is all.

download.jpeg

was wondering about the outcome the other day. so he owes legitimate sports books money - wonder what they will do.
hope he doesn't owe any bookies money, cause i know what they will do.

I kinda think he might have been “creative” in order to square himself with “the real bookies.”

Back
Top Bottom