The Longest Day Registration is...OPEN!!

KStwenty1

1D423B9F-2C19-4AB5-9E63-E7B25239FE62.jpeg

http://teamstore.ascendsportswear.com/store/the-longest-day/
1D423B9F-2C19-4AB5-9E63-E7B25239FE62.jpeg

KStwenty1

With less than two months to go rooms are limited but still available at the club discounted rate. Sign up today and before the price goes up.

KStwenty1

Dave, I know it’s confusing and I’ve been arguing this very point to the board of CJBC for a long time.

The short anwser is yes it’s $45.
The ride is $30
1 yr CJBC membership $15
May 23 ride price goes up to $40

The reason riders need a 1 yr membership is ride insurance.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What are you actually paying for? I thought Longest Day is just a yolo unsupported event to get from one place to another.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
What are you actually paying for? I thought Longest Day is just a yolo unsupported event to get from one place to another.

it is a real ride - people come from out of state to do it. since it is advertised, there must be insurance.
There is also scoring, and two actual rest stops - one in the 6MR canal lot. best part about the 6MR rest stop,
is that the course has been "net downhill" to there. people are smiling with 125+ miles of flat NJ in front of them.

Last edited:

KStwenty1

Sorry but I haven’t seen this until now. The Longest Day registration comes with 3 well stocked rest areas and a pre-ride dinner the night before. I will be tossing in a water bottle as well.
The more people that register for this ride, the more I put back into it. Believe me when I tell you that this ride makes no money nor do I care that it does. The registration which is $30($40 after 5/23) is low and covers o my the expenses the ride incurs.
My wife Monica and I put our hearts into what we feel is one of the best one day one way long distance rides this state has to offer and we do it thorough the insurance umbrella of the CJBC. That’s why you need to be a member($15 1yr)
Every year we do we aim higher and higher. This year we already have 31 registered riders and some are from out of state. Monica and I are thinking if we get a few more registrants we will have a “little something” in Cape May for the finishers.
We hope.

Top Bottom