The Long Road Back

seanrunnette

Brain Damaged Ray Romano
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'll be out there doing my thing no matter what colors I'm wearing.
As long as I can still get your power numbers to read as MY power numbers on my Garmin, I'm happy.
Good luck with this! Very excited to see what's coming.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
GL!
I'll keep an eye out for an HB kit doing repeats on naughright.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I did the Vergennes-->Montreal and back portion a few years ago. Super nice up there.

I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

xc62701

This was a great long weekend. I usually take the opportunity on Presidents weekend to go away and do a training camp somewhere but with the young one at home I chose to stay local. I wanted to make the most use of ride time and home time and it worked pretty flawlessly. It's a great early season kick in the pants to beat myself up and get the legs fired up. Here's how it went:

Friday - 2 hours breaking some trail and riding crunchy stuff in splitrock and tourne on the fatty.

Saturday - 4.5 hours linking Jonathan's woods, splitrock, tourne, watnong, and Lewis Morris on the fatty.

Sunday- almost 8 hours cruising the hills in and around north western jersey with @David Taylor 105 miles and 10,000 feet of climbing

Today - a nice end to the weekend with an easy cruise of the amazing DRY Allaire trails on my XC bike

A beautiful weekend for riding and I felt great every day. Can't beat it.

xc62701

Things are looking up. I'm getting excited for warmer weather, racing, and road trips! As of 3/1 my ski coaching season will be officially over and I will have other excuses to try and get in my way for training but that wont be one of them. It's been rough getting home late some nights and doing my efforts(or not). Most of them lately have been after working, coaching, then 9pm intervals which is pretty rough. At least soon I'll be able to get my activities in and have a "little" more flexibility in my schedule.

I still can't believe that short track is this weekend and I'm 5 weeks out from my first 6 hour race. That's pretty sweet. My Lynskey hardtail has been rebuilt with all kinds of new goodies and that thing is riding fast. I hope the conditions are decent at short track so I can bring that out. If not I'll be on my Scalpel - which will be up for sale shortly. I'm working on my new race bike which I've heard availability is in late March or early April so I'll have to hang onto the Scalpel for a little bit but then someone else can enjoy it.

I might actually be home by 6 tonight which will be amazing. I can actually do my workout and have time for working on projects and family time. Masters classes, ski coaching, a newborn, work, and life are a juggling act right now. It must be payback for the 4 months I took off to be with my daughter.

Top Bottom