the journey of the boar in years 2013 - ......

That's amazing. 20 hours???? 150 miles????? That's really cool. LOVE the photos, too!

into the city and back

01-20-2013

53 miles
http://app.strava.com/activities/38162689

strong gusty wind no tailwind in either directions:(

DSCN2923.jpg

DSCN2924.jpg

Last edited:
a la casa despues trabajar.

1-24-13

30 miles
http://app.strava.com/activities/38561509

SS
4992_4169941611892_1717459270_n.jpg

the portion of lenape were traverse along this powerlines started from east hanover near ridgedale avenue as shown picture above was taken during my commuting rides back to clifton after work done.
i'ved done this rides many years already and this is one of my favorite route.
the powerlines work were started last summer the contractors has built roads network along that powerlines for construction vehicles and heavy machinery used.since the powerline access was unable to sustained the heavy hevicles traffic,they must built temporary road bed for the heavy equipment vehicles to pass up and down approximately 15miles.

during the busy hrs,there is no doubt that they will allowed me to using that trails (for safety reason) todays was different.
thinking the work must have been or nearly finalized.
saw many of that giant power pole (made from galvanized steel i believe)
it shown in the pics where the bike stand next to it.

in the future,,i just wish they do not tear down all that roads bed.
it is very safe and perfectly suitable for biking.
becoz in the summer i always have to do "bushwacking" to get thru it.
the powerlines were also used by deer or others animal as refugee or their home where thick and tall bush hiding their pressence from human.

to coney island.

1-27-13

80 miles
http://app.strava.com/activities/38951513

prospectpark.jpg

sun.jpg

shell3.jpg

GW.jpg

thru the frigid mornin' and howlin' cold wind
facial frozed in time
but spirit ain't so..
shall i stay or shall i kept movin' on?
but,my strenght and my will too strong to bow
every stroke and rithym of my pedal
move me even far and longer
seem like forever i'm running in the circle of this rim of lives
no,realized i got ZTR flow laced to industry nine hub onto this 29er frame modern chariot that will carry me thru the end of these journey of mine in searching the edge of the lost atlantic ocean..
i shall prevail,none of those five elements will hinder me from
completing this journey of mine.
and indeed i prevail...
for that i shall not bow to mother nature,
but instead i respected her...

100_0201.jpg

He was being gentle since I'm a bit out of practice.

1-27-13
facial frozed in time
but spirit ain't so..
no,realized i got ZTR flow laced to industry nine hub onto this 29er frame modern chariot that will carry me thru the end of these journey of mine in searching the edge of the lost atlantic ocean..
and indeed i prevail...

You're quite a poet, Liong. Though, you could use an editor.:D

1-27-13

prospectpark.jpg

sun.jpg

shell3.jpg

GW.jpg

facial frozed in time
but spirit ain't so..
and indeed i prevail...

Very good, Liong!

Nice pics. I've mtbked the trails around splitrock with Utah a few times this winter. That tractor looks familiar.

"musim semi"

3-5-13

http://app.strava.com/activities/43308917

yesterdays was "officially" marking my first days of spring rides activities.

as usual, i rode home from C-town right after finished my deliveries.
about 6 yrs ago,when i used to drive solo to making deliveries round.no way i can ride back from the last point drop,but now for almost 3yrs i did this rides thanks to my new partner...so,this is why i can ride 6 days in a week (only if i want to) back then, i can only ride 3 days in a week.

but then again,sometimes i have zero motivation for riding my bikes.
what i do is,.buy new bike related stuff that i don't actually need and suddenly i feel newbie again.
as depicted in this pics below,i got new stuff all over meself.from head to toes.new sidi drako from halters...the sidi is designed for MTB use,but i use them as my road shoes.shoes is amazingly light and firmly glued to my feet without feeling pain,wich is what i need for long hours rides.

even when sprinting/pulling and hammering,i don't feel my feet get pull from it shoe sole.(dang,my english is terrible IDK how to describe it)
anyway,..
shout out, for jason (thank you so much for amazing low price you give me) i really like this italian shoes,i swear to GOD,..this is the most expensive shoes i'ved ever buy or have in my entire whole life.

hopefully,this week i could make one long hours rides.
(thanks,for reading me writing crap)

5c0593cf-46d8-477d-829b-ed060686c9d9_zps952d7f5a.jpg

Last edited:
commute

3-9-13

commute ride.http://connect.garmin.com/activity/282366116
rode from brooklyn and talking some graffiti along the way,lots of cool graffiti here in brooklyn and i notice theres a new high end bike shop in that area just off from williamburgh bridge i didn't pay attention with the street name.
the bike shop name is "RIDE BROOKLYN". lots of cannondale on display i didn't have time to go inside the store yet.but seem like this area becomes more alive and vibrants with lots of place to hang out..there are over 5 new bike shop recently open here in brooklyn on that old domino sugar factory remnants.
here's some of the graffiti's..too bad this is stupid phone quality.

20130309_121600_zps3fc2acc3.jpg

"what you see is doesn't deceiving your views" notice graffiti on that building? it goes more,around the corner to the left.
garfitti3_zpsf8be4eb8.jpg

(this artis signature is ,..the robot will kill) this artis produce cool graffiti i got another of this artis work wich is more grandeur than this one.
grafitti4_zpsf91d6742.jpg

some spirit grow..i translate it as "someone else spirit (ghost) is growing to became reincarnted into something worse or better" only good karma will decide.
grafitti5_zps73b224d6.jpg

"the pink elephant taking pink dump"

Last edited:
Always happy to see read your posts & check out your pictures!

keep them coming.

the concubine, "#6".

i just installed new seatpost on my skinny rig.
on saturday, when riding from brooklyn i noticed the crack in between the post and the clamp.luckily when i got back home i found the perfect size for it.
a thomson elite seatpost sitting on my 26er rig that i no longer touch (concubine #3). my real wife, reffering/call all my total 6 bikes as my *concubine*:D

the saddle was also newly replaced.

IDK,if i'm doing the right move.by replacing alluminium seatpost over carbon seatpost.
hopefully,it's not going to cause the frame issue.
only time will tell.

c6ae888a-1710-465f-8783-e33be7fb9f80_zps076c2a61.jpg

46b475a1-f28f-46b9-aeab-179bd36cf480_zps5f06de38.jpg

06274598-4d6a-417a-87fb-0c34dd8a8d25_zps63fb3101.jpg

"it look nicer,tho".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom