the journey of the boar in years 2013 - ......

I lost 15lbs without exercise,I’m always at 155lbs range today only 140 lbs because I ate only 1 meal in a day,laying in bed doing nothing doesn’t feel hungry at all
Three days after stitches been remove I can walk around in my apartment without walker now,a little progress at a time...
FE0CFD3E-B670-45C4-9DBA-7BAE72F39BF8.jpeg

I lost 15lbs without exercise,I’m always at 155lbs range today only 140 lbs because I ate only 1 meal in a day,laying in bed doing nothing doesn’t feel hungry at all
Three days after stitches been remove I can walk around in my apartment without walker now,a little progress at a time...
View attachment 92260
Will stop by again soon, we'll fix this eating issues with some of Paul's Whoppers and a bucket of KFC...

Btw, I was thinking when you are ready to get out, that you could coach the OOS team on some skills. Find a local park, you sit on a bench, we bring you food, you tell use what skill to practice and what we're doing wrong. That is if you're not too busy.... And well even call you sifu
07407-LRG.jpg

@qclabrat & @Paul H please feel free to stop at anytime both of you and don’t bring anything this time,just your empty stomach I’ll gladly cook you guys Dumplings or Ramen..
today I cook pork you brought me and ate it with Shanghai noodles the Hakka style way..
Also I’m expecting few of HM regular riders come visit me tomorrow

“Sifu” that’s a tough job
I don’t think I can handle that I’m not knowledgeable enough to teaching you guys
However,I’ll gladly teaching you guys how to “Bunny Hop your spouses” check out my videos in this blog?

(Love that movies pictures)

@qclabrat & @Paul H please feel free to stop at anytime both of you and don’t bring anything this time,just your empty stomach I’ll gladly cook you guys Dumplings or Ramen..
today I cook pork you brought me and ate it with Shanghai noodles the Hakka style way..
Also I’m expecting few of HM regular riders come visit me tomorrow

“Sifu” that’s a tough job
I don’t think I can handle that I’m not knowledgeable enough to teaching you guys
However,I’ll gladly teaching you guys how to “Bunny Hop your spouses” check out my videos in this blog?

(Love that movies pictures)
@liong71er I'm coming for dumplings and ramen!! Yum!

Yay,ok come on in seriously if you in the neighborhood just pop up
Just me and my pup so boring during the day!!
View attachment 92260
Glad the hear you can walk that soon. When I broke my tib/fib years ago my first cast was up to my hips and could not walk for 4 months. This too shall pass.

Glad the hear you can walk that soon. When I broke my tib/fib years ago my first cast was up to my hips and could not walk for 4 months. This too shall pass.
Did you also had long Ti Rod inserted in middle of the Shin Bone?mine is

Good to hear you're on the mend. I'm looking forward to reading about more of your cycling adventures.

Across America Trust Fund

I start saving for my dream biking across the country in January 23rd this year
Each time coming home from work (I work three days in a week) I would drop into this pink lid bucket $5-$10-$20 even $50 or $100 bills (no coins)
The rule is; $30-$50 /week or greater
I did this almost 2 months,until this unfortunate event happened
But,I made my wife pick up the slack?

So,I hope to gave you guys something to think about or just do it already..
Just think of this as your little safe net Incase you’re going to need it,be it for personal,family or else...
You’ll be surprised how much you can safe in just a month imagine until whole bucket is full
Keep it safe out of sight in your man cave

I’m sure some of you done this type of saving already,start teaching your kids the habits of saving the old school way,..a little by little it becomes bigger.

7B8654F5-11B9-4798-9CAE-0D3275B5741A.jpeg

ACC0D048-95F8-4A01-8A1C-D88DB834BBA7.jpeg

Food for ?

7F75A125-C55B-4C52-BD2F-01B4AA56845A.jpeg

Clockwise portions
First one is my own homemade anchovies with dried shrimp (blende with turmeric,garlic,shallots,Thai chili,and some secret ingredient thrown in) very spicy

Second,, tempeh
Simple sauté with garlic and all purpose seasoning and some red chilies

Third, kimchee

Rice with square shape topped with fried shallots

From Racer to Restler

Sometimes a picture of certain events tell whole lots of story behind it just like this particular picture here..
This was a MTB racing Endurance Class 4+hrs
I think I did managed 6 laps forgot how long was the course is but certainly more than 5 miles/lap
So,I finished second and the guy in the center is the winner.

Early morning on Sunday before sunrise I was on my way to Manhattan to get to Staten Island from Battery park SI ferry took that Ferry ride and then once I get off immediately rode to race location at Wolfe Ponds park about 9miles (I think so,kinda forgot)
The race start maybe around 9am or 10am
I think it was only less than 10 racers in my class
Anyway.,,it was a race that will always put a grind across my face when I think about it
Come to think about it,,I have no ideas how I pulled this off where the hell those energy coming from??
I’m still baffled to this days
Nowadays I’m old and slow...

About those two in this picture
They are big dog in Endurance Racing scene (NUE,Mass...) they aren’t just someone trying to race for the first time,..some of you here might recognize them,
Meanwhile I was just starting to trying out Endurance race,
After that I was hooked and stop doing short races
After couple years racing not often tho but I did few races of NUE and Mass series nothing crazy tho
I’m not that super fast racer,not slow either

But,soon that too changes
Then I start doing Bikepacking stuff and you guess it.,,I’m hooked again
No more racing (just one race in a year,BS50) for fun only not trying to measure how big my ? is
With others big ?

This story never been told before
I’m just bored and feels a little sentimental and nostalgic
Not a show off only sharing my olden days
While I’m in mending my broken leg..

713613CD-1375-4CBF-BA20-F8AA2BBF159A.jpeg

From Racer to Restler

Sometimes a picture of certain events tell whole lots of story behind it just like this particular picture here..
I think I did managed 6 laps forgot how long was the course is but certainly more than 5 miles/lap

Early morning on Sunday before sunrise I was on my way to Manhattan to get to Staten Island from Battery park SI ferry took that Ferry ride and then once I get off immediately rode to race location at Wolfe Ponds park about 9miles (I think so,kinda forgot)
Anyway.,,it was a race that will always put a grind across my face when I think about it
Come to think about it,,I have no ideas how I pulled this off where the hell those energy coming from??

They are big dog in Endurance Racing scene (NUE,Mass...) they aren’t just someone trying to race for the first time,..some of you here might recognize them,
After couple years racing not often tho but I did few races of NUE and Mass series nothing crazy tho

No more racing (just one race in a year,BS50) for fun only not trying to measure how big my ? is
With others big ?

View attachment 92671
Good stuff. Keep them coming.
That's Jeff Carson in center and Shoogs on the left.. good peeps.

From Racer to Restler

With others big ?

View attachment 92671
That has to be the first time I have seen you not wearing jeans. ?

Adds to the mystique, it's not the hair like Samson that is the secret to his strength. It's the same big heart and personal fortitude that will bring him thru this better than ever! There is no Liong w/o LION!

Back
Top Bottom