The Indoor Cyclist's support thread

switched the kickr cassette to 10sp, and put in the QR spacers.
the low limit is off by two cogs - that seems alot. like the bike isn't in the right place.
the cassette seems to sit on the driver correctly. it doesn't shift over the top.

anyone have any observations here?

the low limit is off by two cogs - that seems alot. like the bike isn't in the right place.
the cassette seems to sit on the driver correctly. it doesn't shift over the top.

Riding inside sucks. Go put your real wheels back on and ride like a man?

Alternatively fire fixes all!

Did you put the spacer behind the cassette?

Swimming and running bonus are now activated.

if you nordic ski or snowshoe, and don't put it in as a run, post up here, and i'll add it manually.

OK - i put in the spacer, and had to change the high stop a bit - reasonable.
cleaned and lubricated everything. twisted the barrel adjuster.
shifting, but a little noisy - got to get my kid to pedal while i figure out the cause.

there is some play in the derailleur - it is a 7 year old 105...
also doesn't "spring" like it should - maybe some more tear-down/clean/reassemble.

thanks for the help!

Pain Central.
26A4CF44-28B7-412D-9C99-6DBF93AA8E7E.jpeg

Top monitor is connected to my PC (mirror image) for when I multi task.....

Nice. Is that the wahoo desk? Or something similar (and maybe cheaper?)

My setup is in the unfinished basement in a little corner. I keep it dark. Just a little flat screen in front and a fan

Yeah, it’s the Wahoo desk. I got tired of knocking over the bar stool. :oops:

I have a dumb question. I have an old mag trainer, HR monitor, and speed/cadence sensor. I tried zwift and didn't like it so I'm just doing regular training plan stuff trying to get so I suck less for next year's riding. My question is how do I run the resistance of the trainer? It has a dial on the side that goes from "min" to "max" and I've just been using it all the way max. Is that the right way to do it?
I use a dumb trainer old fluid2. Pump the tire up to at least 100-110 and then tighten the resistance until you can't make the wheel slip byyanking on it. On my fluid2 I have a little flywheel I can grab to check the slip resistance not sure if same
For your trainer.

Back
Top Bottom