The Heckle Report

Man, have to say it wasn't the same without you this weekend.

And next weekend, no love as well.

And the weekend after that which is our only scheduled 100% off weekend of the season.

I guess we'll see you at HPCX? Marty's?

Man, have to say it wasn't the same without you this weekend.

And next weekend, no love as well.

And the weekend after that which is our only scheduled 100% off weekend of the season.

I guess we'll see you at HPCX? Marty's?
yes and yes!

#Crosscation2015 is live in T-9 minutes.

Heading to Shrewsbury, MA today for The Night Weasels Commeth (or swimmeth as it may be) then to Amherst for a couple days before shipping (sailing?) off to Divine Providence.

Media of sorts to follow (maybe)

#Crosscation2015 is live in T-9 minutes.

Heading to Shrewsbury, MA today for The Night Weasels Commeth (or swimmeth as it may be) then to Amherst for a couple days before shipping (sailing?) off to Divine Providence.

See you up there on Saturday, I guess. Any thoughts on racing with swim goggles??

I'm assuming Providence is a better choice this weekend than a NJ race solely in the belief there is a better bike wash setup.

465589.gif

You have set the entertainment bar very high. Coming into Monday, I was much excite to see how Providence was.

But Hey - if you didn't spend a ton of time snap'n pic and videos, I bet you could tell us some real good stories.

Not sure if I have many photos. I have most of a stupid 'Crosscation video' I'll drop later or tomorrow. No media from Providence.

SORRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I only got a few pics and a short video of you and @Dutch Frog from Saturday. We took off after our race on Sunday. Now THAT was fun. The bike left the ground just about every time going up the ramp and off the flat top of the flyover by the pit. Sunday course was my favorite.

Holy crap I'm glad somebody caught that on film because I am still trying to untangle exactly what happened. I was trying to chase the 13 year old in 2nd place and nuked the approach a little. I must have tripped on the first barrier, smashed front wheel into the second barrier, which flung the bike 5 feet in the air, then hung onto the bike and thrown down the 360 dunk. That's as close to Joey-ing as I've ever been.

Back
Top Bottom