The Garbage Heap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro - STFU about the dense shit.. Don’t be a dick

I know my role but you can’t deny when people have actual first hand knowledge... so were the prior reports speculation because I’ll know to ignore those people in the future.
View attachment 89216

Pic of bikes post Allaire ride today..
Fawk it Mike, do what you want. I didn’t provide a report but it was saturated wet Friday evening with 2” of melting snow on top of an already saturated tread at 5pm. I left the park Friday because it was too damn wet, not morally but because my ass was freezing (that wet) A dick? That is you. Sorry your coaching ego was crushed and now you need redemption. Why don’t you bring the kids for some trail work at six mile? When I think of not doing trail maintenance at the park it because of guys like you and this nonsense.

I should add, the park no longer allows racing there. Whether it be Jorba or MTBNJ or whatever other acronym you want to add on. So should you have shown up with a trail of people into a swamp you would have been the next target. @Mountain Bike Mike

A dick? That is you. Sorry your coaching ego was crushed and now you need redemption. Why don’t you bring the kids for some trail work at six mile? When I think of not doing trail maintenance at the park it because of guys like you and this nonsense.

Ego wasn’t crushed? Man, you just full of jabs.... for the record I was more torn between providing a practice for these kids and giving them an opportunity to have fun and not damaging the trails

Bro, maybe next week if it is wet you can take everyone to six mile. With the tape and what not it should be pretty quite. Just re-lay that shit on the way out and provide your students an autographed photo of MBM. Legit.

Dick comment - completely unnecessary

Are you that dense
Another dick jab

We do plenty of trail work

Ego wasn’t crushed? Man, you just full of jabs.... for the record I was more torn between providing a practice for these kids and giving them an opportunity to have fun and not damaging the trails

Dick comment - completely unnecessary

Another dick jab

We do plenty of trail work
So practice next week at six mile? What work? Never seen it at Allaire.

So practice next week at six mile? What work? Never seen it at Allaire.

Folks on our team go out and clear trails at Clayton, Mercer and we help J at six mile when its time to get the place ready for the nica race..

Oh and we’ll most likely be at Medford Lakes Mayhem course to help there before the race...

Happy now?

Folks on our team go out and clear trails at Clayton, Mercer and we help J at six mile when its time to get the place ready for the nica race..

Oh and we’ll most likely be at Medford Lakes Mayhem course to help there before the race...

Happy now?
No, the local folks told you conditions to the best of thier knowledge would not be up to par for what you were looking to do. You canceled. I can’t confirm whether they were correct or not but you are calling them
Out because others rode there today (I did not as I thought it would be a swamp) Sub-par move for someone who has been this involved in the trails scene. Is this what is to be expected of your organization? - concerned trail user with over 22 years of registered voluntary service to Allaire State Park

No, the local folks told you conditions to the best of thier knowledge would not be up to par for what you were looking to do. You canceled. I can’t confirm whether they were correct or not but you are calling them
Out because others rode there today (I did not as I thought it would be a swamp) Sub-par move for someone who has been this involved in the trails scene. Is this what is to be expected of your organization? - concerned trail user with over 22 years of registered voluntary service to Allaire State Park

Like I said, next time I ask, I will specifically ask if people saw the actual trail.

Sub par move? My organization? What in the hell are you talking about...

I knew it was questionable which is why I was looking for the locals to provide the conditions... and based on that, the coaches and I talked about it and we cancelled... but I am questioning the credibility of the previous reports and if it was real first hand knowledge or speculation... and you getting all fired up and taking unnecessary jabs at me and my integrity because I am questioning if the reports were valid.

Like I said, next time I ask, I will specifically ask if people saw the actual trail.

Sub par move? My organization? What in the hell are you talking about...

I knew it was questionable which is why I was looking for the locals to provide the conditions... and based on that, the coaches and I talked about it and we cancelled... but I am questioning the credibility of the previous reports and if it was real first hand knowledge or speculation... and you getting all fired up and taking unnecessary jabs at me and my integrity because I am questioning if the reports were valid.
Who gave you unreliable info? It snowed 2” here Friday and started melting into Saturday. It was a muddy mess Saturday. Sorry Storm
Phillips doesn’t work for the group but people gave you a recommendationand and you took it. I was not one of those as I was not in the park.

Now there are reports that may not jive and you are all angry ape. Do you yell at the weather station when the storm doesn’t pan out?

Do what you want mike. I would not want to provide you or your organization weather/trail advice after nonsense like this.

Who gave you unreliable info? It snowed 2” here Friday and started melting into Saturday. It was a muddy mess Saturday. Sorry Storm
Phillips doesn’t work for the group but people gave you a recommendationand and you took it. I was not one of those as I was not in the park.

Now there are reports that may not jive and you are all angry ape. Do you yell at the weather station when the storm doesn’t pan out?

Do what you want mike. I would not want to provide you or your organization weather/trail advice after nonsense like this.

What happened to the trail conditions rating gadget the forum had...

Is that still active? That way people can rate it based on what they see when they’re out there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom